Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CZ P10m Single Stack

I will get one no doubt. Hopefully they will give us something to compete with the P365. After carrying the 365, when you handle a sub say the MP sub 2.0 or Canik sub they feel “big” by comparison. Would love to see a smaller P07 as someone opioned!

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    I will get one no doubt. Hopefully they will give us something to compete with the P365. After carrying the 365, when you handle a sub say the MP sub 2.0 or Canik sub they feel “big” by comparison. Would love to see a smaller P07 as someone opioned!
    Even if they cut it down, do you think it can be as small as the SIG?

In my mind, small is one thing, being shootable is a whole 'nuther. I had a Shield 9mm for a few years, that was totally reliable. Nothing wrong with it but the size was just too small for me to shoot well. Guess what, I recently traded it in for a G26...and I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    I don't get these ultra slim guns. Sacrificing capacity and grip circumference (two critical aspects for me) for sligthly less bulk on the side (bulk that I have no trouble hiding)

Hard pass
    Agreed. I can just as easily carry the double-stacked versions as I can the single stacks so why bother? If I want to carry a small gun I will carry a small gun, not one that is the same overall size as a double stack except with a thinner grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Suggs View Post
    Both the front and rear sights have gaps under them. Sloppy.
    Makes you wonder about the rest of the gun.
    If there was no clearance the bottom of the sight would contact the slide and scratch it when installing. Seems like all dovetail sights have a bit of clearance there for just that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    Makes one dream of a P-07m
    I am thinking the same thing. That would have my attention.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    I don't get these ultra slim guns. Sacrificing capacity and grip circumference (two critical aspects for me) for sligthly less bulk on the side (bulk that I have no trouble hiding)

Hard pass
    I think these small guns are primarily used as pocket guns or when someone just can't be caught with a gun while at work.

Theres nothing this gun does that a shield doesn't do better.

Quote Originally Posted by MrInox View Post
    Theres nothing this gun does that a shield doesn't do better.
    Sorry, I’m really not a Shield fan. Lack of trust in S&W aside, I find the ergos among the worst I’ve seen, and it makes the gun hard to shoot well—especially for newbies.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

For anyone curious, I saw on Instagram CZ said the P10M can’t meet points for importation.

Quote Originally Posted by zpelletier View Post
    For anyone curious, I saw on Instagram CZ said the P10M can’t meet points for importation.
    Yeah, I saw that, hopefully we will see 10 or 12 round variant, as with the USA plant, surely that are not that tone deaf.

Speaking of a smaller P07, I had a Kriss Sphinx subcompact that was bit smaller than my P07, all they nee is to make that out of Polymer. I would think the Phantom would make a fine compact and sub as well.

User Tag List