Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CZ P10m Single Stack

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    I don't get these ultra slim guns. Sacrificing capacity and grip circumference (two critical aspects for me) for sligthly less bulk on the side (bulk that I have no trouble hiding)

Hard pass
    Cool?

Obviously they don't shoot quite as well or hold as many rounds as a full-size pistol, but they ARE easier to carry IWB than a double stack. Whether that difference means anything to you or not shouldn't keep you from logically "getting" why other people carry them, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseN View Post
    Cool?

Obviously they don't shoot quite as well or hold as many rounds as a full-size pistol, but they ARE easier to carry IWB than a double stack. Whether that difference means anything to you or not shouldn't keep you from logically "getting" why other people carry them, right?
    I'm stating MY opinion. Is that allowed here? I don't care if the rest of the world loves this kind of pistol.

BTW, there are options between a full-size pistol and that.

I'm stating MY opinion. Is that allowed here? I don't care if the rest of the world loves this kind of pistol.

BTW, there are options between a full-size pistol and that.
    Just pointing out that your opinion is a bit like me questioning why mid size pickups exist when my full size does everything I need it to. When in reality I can understand that another person would want a smaller truck even though I personally don't. By extension, I carry a P30S or a P365XL everyday but I also "get" why someone might carry an LCP. Different AO, different threats, different mindset, different daily dress, different work environment, past injuries the list goes on.

I sure didn't say you couldn't share your opinion here nor would I be the person to dictate that.

Both the front and rear sights have gaps under them. Sloppy.
    Makes you wonder about the rest of the gun.

I don't get these ultra slim guns. Sacrificing capacity and grip circumference (two critical aspects for me) for sligthly less bulk on the side (bulk that I have no trouble hiding)

Hard pass
    Midgets need to cc too...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Suggs View Post

I just went and checked my P-10C...it has a slight gap under the rear sight that I've never noticed. If I had held it up against a completely white background and used photography lighting to look at it, I might have noticed it before now. The gap is probably .15mm.

In actual use, I haven't noticed it. And the rest of the gun is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by kwb377 View Post
    I just went and checked my P-10C...it has a slight gap under the rear sight that I've never noticed. If I had held it up against a completely white background and used photography lighting to look at it, I might have noticed it before now. The gap is probably .15mm.

In actual use, I haven't noticed it. And the rest of the gun is awesome.
    I would guess it's probably intentional.

Doesn't bother me either.

Hard pass
    Pretty simple...current market demands. They also make a sub-compact P-10S and P-10C.

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Suggs View Post
    Wonder about what? Those of us who own P-10s and use them hard don't wonder about anything.
    Last edited by Alpha Sierra; 03-08-2020 at 02:45 PM.

Hard pass
    I feel ya, I bought a G43 when they first came out thinking it would be easier to carry. While that is true, I absolutely hate shooting it, and I’ve never shot it as well as any gun with a wider grip. Having realized I greatly prefer the double stack grip width, and now that I’ve switched to a P10c, my “deep concealment” gun is going to be a P10S once I can pick one up. The loss of capacity and grip with a single stack are not worth the gain in ease of concealment in my opinion.

User Tag List