Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CZ P10m Single Stack

As much as I generally love CZ this is kind of too little too late. The Glock 43 felt late to market for single stack 9mms and that came out in 2015. Unless this is extremely cheap I can't see this selling to anyone other than CZ die-hards. If CZ made their version of a Sig P365 or a Sprinfield Hellcat I'd gladly buy one.

I mean it's a CZ so I'm sure it will shoot ok and I know round count isn't everything but to the more casual shooter or to the brand new shooter at the gun store if you say "He's a gun that holds 10/11 rounds and here's the same size gun that holds 7." they aren't going to go with less rounds unless it's much cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by mrozowjj View Post
    As much as I generally love CZ this is kind of too little too late. The Glock 43 felt late to market for single stack 9mms and that came out in 2015. Unless this is extremely cheap I can't see this selling to anyone other than CZ die-hards. If CZ made their version of a Sig P365 or a Sprinfield Hellcat I'd gladly buy one.

I mean it's a CZ so I'm sure it will shoot ok and I know round count isn't everything but to the more casual shooter or to the brand new shooter at the gun store if you say "He's a gun that holds 10/11 rounds and here's the same size gun that holds 7." they aren't going to go with less rounds unless it's much cheaper.

Does the CZ RAMI not fill that spot?

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-2075-r...oy-14-rd-mags/

Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    Does the CZ RAMI not fill that spot?

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-2075-r...oy-14-rd-mags/
    Negative. The Rami is almost 1/4" thicker, 9oz heavier, not striker fired (not that any new shooter would care) and it has a safety. It's wider and heavier than a Glock 26 which is not what the market wants.

Negative. The Rami is almost 1/4" thicker, 9oz heavier, not striker fired (not that any new shooter would care) and it has a safety. It's wider and heavier than a Glock 26 which is not what the market wants.
    For my requirements, I would call it the same based on similar size and capacity. Striker Fired or DA/SA aren't qualifying factors in my world. Beyond size and capacity, reliability and my ability to shoot it well are the main things I consider.

The Rami is a clunky after thought turd, bad trigger sting, really thick poor handling, they could do better, Heck give me a skinny Phantom compact 12 rounds, but shootable.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    I'm stating MY opinion. Is that allowed here? I don't care if the rest of the world loves this kind of pistol.

BTW, there are options between a full-size pistol and that.
    I can understand your view and get it. Different strokes for different folks. Some view that slimness as worth it. That's why we have have most manufacturer s with both double stack and single stack pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    The Rami is a clunky after thought turd, bad trigger sting, really thick poor handling, they could do better, Heck give me a skinny Phantom compact 12 rounds, but shootable.
    This may be the first time I've heard that type negative description of that pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhat View Post
    For my requirements, I would call it the same based on similar size and capacity. Striker Fired or DA/SA aren't qualifying factors in my world. Beyond size and capacity, reliability and my ability to shoot it well are the main things I consider.
    If you're happy with it then cool but it's definitely not the same as the P365/Hellcat or even this P-10m; it's much thicker and much heavier.

If you're happy with it then cool but it's definitely not the same as the P365/Hellcat or even this P-10m; it's much thicker and much heavier.
    Not that I'm "happy with it", I never owned one, but it's been around a good while and I've never talked to anyone or read anything describing it that way. Some people like a little extra weight in these smaller guns but as always YMMV.

User Tag List