Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Babylon bee...

I also note a distinct lack of nuclear weapons and airpower on the part of our opponents in Afghanistan.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

I can't find an F-16 anywhere. Is this some kind of gov't conspiracy?
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Re: Biden’s latest anti gun push. Do the people who write his speeches and tell him what to say really believe this crap or do they know they are full of shit and just counting on the useful idiots to buy it?

There is more than a couple fighter pilots on this forum as well as a former Abrams tank commander and I doubt any of us think that our super weapons would be of much use against the American people fighting an asymmetric insurgency. In fact that’s kind of the point of an insurgency.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Re: Biden’s latest anti gun push. Do the people who write his speeches and tell him what to say really believe this crap or do they know they are full of shit and just counting on the useful idiots to buy it?

There is more than a couple fighter pilots on this forum as well as a former Abrams tank commander and I doubt any of us think that our super weapons would be of much use against the American people fighting an asymmetric insurgency. In fact that’s kind of the point of an insurgency.
    I'm afraid they actually believe it.

And, this is a good time to (again) bring up Larry' Correia's AWESOME RANT on this idea.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    I'm afraid they actually believe it.

And, this is a good time to (again) bring up Larry' Correia's AWESOME RANT on this idea.
    As well as this excellent piece by Paul Howe (who just might know a little bit more about asymmetric warfare than Biden).

"You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Biden is lost in his own demented world. Nobody in the US is going to fight an insurgency against the military. For starters that isn't the mission of the US military. The mere mention of that is an absurdity and clearly demonstrates that he's not playing with a full deck.

If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons.
    He actually said that. Somebody needs to reel that guy in and put him on ice.
    Last edited by Borderland; 06-24-2021 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Biden is lost in his own demented world. Nobody in the US is going to fight an insurgency against the military. For starters that isn't the mission of the US military. The mere mention of that is an absurdity and clearly demonstrates that he's not playing with a full deck.
    He actually said that. Somebody needs to reel that guy in and put him on ice in a cooler.
    Sundown Joe saying it is one thing, but what was Fangbang Swalwells excuse?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Sundown Joe saying it is one thing, but what was Fangbang Swalwells excuse?
    Swalwell is just a representative. Biden wakes up every morning and thinks he's still going to the senate to deliver a speech.

No dear, we're in the WH, you don't need to go to the capital building today.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Swalwell is just a representative. Biden wakes up every morning and thinks he's still going to the senate to deliver a speech.

No dear, we're in the WH, you don't need to go to the capital building today.
    "Sweetie, Jimmy Carter isn't the president now. Anyway, if you go read the thing the nice redhead lady has to all those people, we'll give you some ice cream!"

User Tag List