Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Babylon bee...

Brittney Griner Rewarded With 9 Years Of Not Hearing The U.S. National Anthem

EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

#RESIST

Site Supporter
    Name:  BablyonBee.jpg
Views: 706
Size:  41.2 KB

Site Supporter
    Texas Builds 600 Miles Of Border Wall Using U-Haul Trucks From California

EL PASO, TX — Discarded U-Haul trucks abandoned by Californians immigrating to Texas have been repurposed as over 600 miles of new border wall along the America/Mexico border. Governor Greg Abbott confirmed that the wall is already cutting down on illegal immigration and California immigration since they've refused to send trucks back to California.

"The state has been inundated with an influx of U-Hauls because of all the Californians leaving their state," said Henry Gugelface, lead engineer of the Texas border wall project. "We were hesitant to send the trucks back to California because we are so tired of Californians. Utilizing the excess U-Haul trucks for the border wall killed two birds with one stone!"
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Seth Dillon, the CEO of BB, was on the Joe Rogan Experience last week.

Good conversation.
    David S.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    Seth Dillon, the CEO of BB, was on the Joe Rogan Experience last week.

Good conversation.
    His defense of his pro life position was exceptional.

https://babylonbee.com/news/america-...n-still-stands

”LONDON — Trade representatives in the United Kingdom were surprised to learn that the offer made by the United States to trade President Joe Biden for Queen Elizabeth II still stands, even after the Queen passed away yesterday at the age of 96…”
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    There is truth to this. The school hired a new faculty member from Canada. So we took him to lunch. I could see that he thought of himself as a comedian. He said - did you know in TX, you could get a permit to carry a gun. He was going to launch into some shtick about TX and guns. I said - Like this one. Oh, he shut up - lasted two years.

On the other hand, when I interviewed their (as I have said before), two good ol' boy faculty took me to their 'ranch' as I mentioned I shot. It was a test as they thought I was just someone originally from NYC. True, but 20 or so years in Oregon. Alpha male test - guess who shot the best? Surprise. They supported me for the job.

Went to Toronto for a publishers meeting and we had to go around the table to share (some corporate personnel bonding crap), I said my hobby was pistol shooting (I could have said - anime or something like that). They were horrified. However, a woman from Arkansas had a hobby of extreme sky diving (hurtle to the ground and pull at the last minute). She thought it was cool wanted to talk about it - also horrifying the Canadians.

Now in WNY, we get a fair number of Canadian competitors and I had a good scholarly friend who pushed for Canadian guns rights. So there is hope.

User Tag List