Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Babylon bee...

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Went to Toronto for a publishers meeting and we had to go around the table to share (some corporate personnel bonding crap), I said my hobby was pistol shooting (I could have said - anime or something like that). They were horrified.
    It's always surprising to me how many people are actually afraid of simple machines (handheld firearms), their use, and even of the people who use them.
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

I love the "Bee" the best part is watching all Marxists denouncing them as "Fake New", so hilarious, the retards don't comprehend what satire means. The real funny/sad part is the Bee's fake new is often more accurate that the MSM "news".
    LET'S GO BRANDON!

The Bee is pointed and savage.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

The Bee rocks. If I was any good at writing satire, I'd make submissions.
    EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by SAWBONES View Post
    It's always surprising to me how many people are actually afraid of simple machines (handheld firearms), their use, and even of the people who use them.
    I mentioned that I was going to pick up my new G22G5 the other day and our early-20s receptionist reacted as though I had said I was going to pick up a snuff film featuring orphans. Which is a rare reaction in my very pro-gun area. I was like...how do you not live in constant panic here?
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

I forget her title, (exec. editor maybe?) M.J. from the Babylon Bee has one of the better twitter feeds, that is if you like snarky, sarcastic, witty, commentary from someone who is pretty easy on the eyes.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1560275696861057031
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    Hurricane-Ravaged Florida Town Raises Ukraine Flag So Congress Will Send Aid

"The Ukrainian government flies this flag, and they're just swimming in billions and billions of dollars in support from the United States. We're just swimming in sewage," said Ray Valdivia, the Response Coordinator working to assess the damage in the town. "We tried going through the normal channels to get help from the government, but Biden just sent us a letter of "best wishes" that looks like it may have been written in crayon."
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    The Californians Move to Texas videos are golden.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

EDC Light Builder | No Nonsense Everyday Carry Flashlights | EDC Light Builder P-F Sub-forum

User Tag List