Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Babylon bee...

well, the Biden one was funny, but this would be better

"America's Christians congratulate themselves for almost entirely obliterating abortion acess for the poor, don't see any problem with America having the highest infant mortality rate in the developed world."

https://www.americashealthrankings.o...nal-comparison

Noted American Christian says "well, JHVH only keeps score before they exit the womb, so we are good!"

"It's probably fake news anyway."
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Trumps new Myspace acct is awesome. Twitter will probably go broke now.

https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-an...er-for-myspace
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

"The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    https://babylonbee.com/news/federal-...ever-they-want

Federal 'Secret Police' Disguise Selves As Rioters So Democrat Mayors Will Let Them Do Whatever They Want
    ...that's so crazy it just might work.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

LOS ANGELES, CA—Kanye West has dropped out of the presidential race, several sources confirmed today, after Elon Musk offered to instead make him president of Mars.

https://babylonbee.com/news/kanye-we...m-king-of-mars
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Site Supporter
    Check their Joe Biden threads. I was going to link, but so many, don't want to leve one out...all hillarious.

Kinda reminds me of going to see the Capitol Steps with the wife a few years back. One of my best friends from college and his wife were sitting behind us. At intermission she commented on how we weren't laughing at all the left wingers joking at the expense of the right wingers. The second half caused an amusing reversal as the right wingers had jokes at the expense of the left wing...

And despite my current marital issues, I have seen all three of my kids into their teens, paired with my wife. He has a...different track record with his one (seemeingly awesome) wife and one child. I love the man like a brother, and the strain on our relationship is more time/distance/effort stuff. I don't do social media. It is his main form of contact.

Sorry. Processing issues right now.

pat

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Site Supporter

Not The Bee: "Your source for headlines that should be satire, but are not."

User Tag List