Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Babylon bee...

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    Obviously fake news, no self-respecting Texan would put a bullet button on an AR15.

Also, putting a removable carry handle on a flat-top upper, then putting a rail on top of the carry handle and attaching rings to that, instead of just attaching scope rings directly to the upper, is a crime against humanity.
    Obviously fake news because "capable of firing 3 million rounds per minute. " Not even Musk could source that much ammo.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Not even Musk could source that much ammo.
    He's negotiating with the state of Nevada to eliminate taxes on his new ammo manufacturing plant.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by NWshooter View Post
    I don't have a problem with it as long as it doesn't interfere with the Fremont Solstice parade.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1358579418814312448

TAMPA, FL—Sarah Thomas, the first female referee to officiate in a Super Bowl, threw a flag on a play in the second quarter but refused to say what was wrong.

"Penalty, on the offense -- you know what, never mind. It's fine," she said after throwing a flag on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

"Wait -- what'd I do wrong?" asked Tom Brady indignantly.

"Nothing. I said it was fine," she said, folding her arms.

"It doesn't seem like it's fine. You threw a flag!" Brady responded.

She shrugged and turned away. "No, it's totally fine. Go and play football with your friends. It's fine."

Play proceeded without any consequences, though she glared bitterly at Brady throughout the next few plays.

Meanwhile, the male referees displayed their toxic masculinity by awarding extra yards for players who exhibited unnecessary roughness and also giving them a manly chest bump and a "right on, bro."

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Random tangent: was reading some trivia about the movie Spartan and Kerry’s daughter had a small role as a bartender.

On topic-

“If the measure passes, Texans plan to then go to all the other states and fire their many many guns in the air while yelling, “Git!” until the other states drop out of the union. “

https://babylonbee.com/news/texas-to...ates-to-secede

A ray of hope for @blues

https://babylonbee.com/news/journali...woman-of-color

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Journalists around the nation erupted in boisterous cheers when White House Press Secretary, Jen Psaki, announced that the gulags will be run by a woman of color.

The announcement came as a result of an unscripted moment when a reporter relayed to Psaki a question from a concerned citizen back home, “What is President Biden doing for my small business?”

Psaki didn’t miss a beat showing how clearly prepared she was for such a hard-hitting question.

“First and foremost, Joe Biden nominated a woman of color to run the forced labor camps, what many experts in this administration are referring to affectionately as the gulags.”
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post

See, this is what makes America great. Now, even if the Rangers never win another Stanley Cup in my lifetime, I can say that I am finally at peace.

I guess it's true when it comes to Psaki...better red than dead.

"Blues, huh? Oh, you're gonna earn that name, honey!"
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List