Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Babylon bee...

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    If you didn't contribute at work, you were usually threatened in most work places with some consequences. Published lists of traitors to the cause, lists of the heroes. The lowest ranked and most job unstable departments usually had the highest rate of contribution. Wonder why? They were put forward as true heroes.
    That was some strong arm tactics like organized crime. I guess it was organized crime with a twist.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    That was some strong arm tactics like organized crime. I guess it was organized crime with a twist.
    Organized Crime That Cares!
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Parents Disguising Kids As Illegal Immigrants So They Can Receive In-Person Teaching

"OK, Aiden, remember -- if they ask you what your name is, just say, 'No hablo ingles,'" said one parent as she dropped her kid off near the Mexican border in Chula Vista. "And don't pick at your fake mustache; it'll fall off. Don't forget your poncho!"

"I packed you a burrito and some quesadillas for lunch! Love you!"
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

The BB pulls off some Zingers and this is one of my favorites lately. Having my kids leave the tomahawk and headdress at home and throw on a sombrero is naturally part of their background
    Last edited by Savage Hands; 04-01-2021 at 10:50 AM.

In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter

That is epic. My buddy from Mexico that owns the Mexican restaurant would love this.

My wife does pack me quesadillas for lunch.

I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    AOC Recalls How She Barely Survived Terrorists Seizing Nakatomi Plaza

The congresswoman said she was able to sneak away and hide behind a bathroom door for safety. “But suddenly a deranged, barefoot, and bloodied cop wearing a wife-beater came bursting into the bathroom,” AOC explained. “His presence just didn’t feel right to me. He had so much anger and hostility! He was carrying a gun on his back, and he wasn’t yelling like, ‘This is Nakatomi Police, this is Nakatomi Police.'"
    “And, like, where was his partner?” she continued. “Nothing was adding up. I just know Ted Cruz was behind all of this and sent this man here to murder me and steal all of the bearer bonds.”
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Name:  88EE0C26-CF98-4C43-955C-855B5AC6786B.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  53.7 KB

https://babylonbee.com/news/report-melinda-gates-filed-for-divorce-after-discovering-windows-95-launch-video

I love BB.

I remember installing Windows 95 on my desktop so I could run a planetarium program. It was on more than 20 floppies if I remember correctly. I ended up having to buy a better video card because my dad's hand-me-down business computers only supported CGA graphics. Back in those pre-Pentium VESA Local Bus days a meg of RAM (SIMM) cost $50.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

User Tag List