Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: KSTG at the NRA 29-May-2012

So - when is the next one and when does registration open?

Brad

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalpawn View Post
    So - when is the next one and when does registration open?
    It's a few posts back:

http://pistol-forum.com/showthread.p...ll=1#post75178

Quote Originally Posted by mariodsantana View Post
    Nice, it says something that you went from a p30 to a 1911 as a handicap.

I'm still at the stage where every month brings measurable improvement, but I know what you mean. I'm excited to start working on rifle skills - I've got all the gear, but I'm not going to start using it until I get three clean sub-7s FAST runs in a row. Sort of using the rifle as a carrot to push my pistol practice a little harder...

I hope to be at the next kstg, maybe I'll shoot my j-frame. Cause, you know, I peaked on my g19 at Rogers.
    Dude, looking forward to seeing you at the next match. Don't forget to call the range (703-267-1402) to sign up on June 18 at 9:00am. I'm probably going to try for an 8 or 9pm time slot to avoid traffic. And you better be shooting the 19!

Quote Originally Posted by mariodsantana View Post
    Nice, it says something that you went from a p30 to a 1911 as a handicap.

I'm still at the stage where every month brings measurable improvement, but I know what you mean. I'm excited to start working on rifle skills - I've got all the gear, but I'm not going to start using it until I get three clean sub-7s FAST runs in a row. Sort of using the rifle as a carrot to push my pistol practice a little harder...

I hope to be at the next kstg, maybe I'll shoot my j-frame. Cause, you know, I peaked on my g19 at Rogers.
    What? someone to compete against me in the Revolver class? Unpossible!

User Tag List