Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: What REALLY drives the decision? Motivation for Daily Non-Sworn CCW

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Reasons for owning and carrying a gun have intensified recently. I haven’t left the house unarmed, and am usually carrying at home.
    That has been my lifestyle the last few years. Mostly it felt like a hobby. Now I am pretty happy it’s habitual.

Student
    I think part of the reason why I am not so worried about COVID-19 is because I am more worried about bad people doing bad things (as they always have) during the worry about COVID-19. Protecting myself from deadly infection is much simpler by comparison.

A lot of you are staying home and will probably be ordering meals and merchandise delivered to your door. Some law enforcement agencies are currently limited in their response. A county jail in Ohio has released only its low-risk nonviolent offenders, but other facilities across the states have been releasing more unsavory individuals on their own recognizance of on parole for some time now before any of this.

Here is a bit from Shelley Hill on Annette Evans' new thing, about answering the door.
    https://www.facebook.com/onherownlif...909?__tn__=K-R

AB 109, possibility of an earthquake (or natural disaster).

User Tag List