Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Hybrid Vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    And I'm sure no one will come along and vandalize the chargers like they do parking meters?
    The problem my sister had with her 2011 Leaf (aside from its ~35 mile range with depleted battery in summer heat running A/C) was that people at her work (all state workers) liked to unplug her car and plug in their own. They'd occasionally steal charging cables too.

At least most of the plug-ins now come with locks on the charging cables.

Work car is a 2015 Ford Fusion hybrid. Highway mileage with 2 large adults is about 50-52 mpg. Mix driving is 44 mpg. I got it at 28k and it's at 94k with only regular service, tire change and a set of breaks. Handles great, does good in snow, the uncaged cars have plenty of leg and headroom. I've been impressed with it so far.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    A Rav4 with 300 HP? That should keep the completion working OT to catch up. That's a rocket.
    It is an unobtanium. I've been looking to check one out ever since they got announced. I don't think there is one available in the entire western part of the country.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

User Tag List