Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: HiTS First Responder Pistol-DFW May 16/17

I believe Hard-8 has announced that they are again opening for dining-in service.

We'll make it happen.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauer Koch View Post
    I know Texas is full of great BBQ joints, but we went to train with DB back in November, and that’s where he recommend that we go, and it was amazing! A very cool place, and the ribeye was delicious!! Highly recommended.
    We take it as high honor that someone from NOLA has such great things to say about our food!
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    We take it as high honor that someone from NOLA has such great things to say about our food!
    I was born in Amarillo, but we moved here shortly afterwards. BBQ has really taken off here in the last 6-7 years, and it’s become a favorite of mine, along with TexMex.

I’m just looking forward to getting back up there to train with you guys...well, and to gorge on more BBQ at Hard 8!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I believe Hard-8 has announced that they are again opening for dining-in service.

We'll make it happen.
    Hell yeah!

This gig's getting better and better! I love good BBQ!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Someone from Oklahoma must have signed up.....prepare for shooting in the rain. Hopefully, the forecast will change by the weekend.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Someone from Oklahoma must have signed up.....prepare for shooting in the rain. Hopefully, the forecast will change by the weekend.
    If it ain't rainin'...

ETA: Are the barbershops open in Texas? It's been a month and a half since I've been to one.
    Last edited by revchuck38; 05-11-2020 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    If it ain't rainin'...

ETA: Are the barbershops open in Texas? It's been a month and a half since I've been to one.
    Barbershops are indeed open. Hopefully the mad rush will be done by this weekend.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    If it ain't rainin'...

You ll have to ask someone else. I have no idea about hair cuts. I will cut it for you if you want into a real hair style that is easy to maintain at home.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    You ll have to ask someone else. I have no idea about hair cuts. I will cut it for you if you want into a real hair style that is easy to maintain at home.
    Does it include a can of Johnson's Wax and a buff cloth?

User Tag List