Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HiTS First Responder Pistol-DFW May 16/17

HiTS First Responder Pistol-DFW May 16/17

Likely our only DALLAS First Responder Pistol this year.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hits-fi...ts-97864692931
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Likely our only DALLAS First Responder Pistol this year.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hits-fi...ts-97864692931
    Still on and where do you suggest for lodgings?
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

See you there, bringing a relative.

The oilfield isn’t dead enough for me to make those dates. At this point, I won’t wish for that to change. I’m long overdue to make one, though.

This is a bargain price for two days of instruction from real-deal dudes. I'm just a little freaked out by flying. Not the cost of flying, or a room or meals. I'm off that weekend, too, for my birthday. Decisions, decisions...

Quote Originally Posted by paherne View Post
    This is a bargain price for two days of instruction from real-deal dudes. I'm just a little freaked out by flying. Not the cost of flying, or a room or meals. I'm off that weekend, too, for my birthday. Decisions, decisions...
    Just dooooo it!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    Still on and where do you suggest for lodgings?
    Yes. I talked to Wayne today. We likely will not be able to use the classroom but we have a shaded area and will maintain safe practices. Check on hotels in the Carrollton or N IRVING area. I am not home and not sure what is open right now. It is a very accessible range and close to both airports.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Yes. I talked to Wayne today. We likely will not be able to use the classroom but we have a shaded area and will maintain safe practices. Check on hotels in the Carrollton or N IRVING area. I am not home and not sure what is open right now. It is a very accessible range and close to both airports.
    Very good. Looking forward to it! Got a room at the Courtyard.

Site Supporter
    I'm in. Looking forward to meeting all y'all.

ETA: Is I-635 a toll road? Some maps show it that way and some don't.
    Last edited by revchuck38; 04-20-2020 at 09:51 AM.

I'm trying to see if I can make this work.

Is AIWB a no go? The description only mentions OWB.

User Tag List