Thread: QD Suppressor mounting options

QD Suppressor mounting options

I had asked this in a previously thread but thought I'd ask in a new one to see if anyone had any insights.

Who has experience with both the Q Plan B and Keymo systems? I have a Vox S and Turbo K2 I'll be swapping between a few rifles (.300BO and 5.56) and am considering the following options:
    • Direct thread Vox to .300BO, purchase single YHM QD mount to swap Turbo K between two 5.56 rifles – cheapest option but restricts ability to run Vox on 5.56 rifle
    • Q Plan B mounts and muzzle devices across the board – lightest and shortest option, but more costly and reports of issues with muzzle device to mount interface
    • Keymo mounts and muzzle devices across the board – very well regarded, bombproof option but heaviest, lengthiest, aand most expensive option
    • Centrix mounts and muzzle devices across the board – might be best balance of flexibility and weight / length but not out yet and unsure if Centrix mount would work with YHM can

Anyone have any experiences that they could share?

QD Suppressor mounting options

I prefer the Plan A or the new YHM Micro mounts if you need a secondary retention mechanism. They will allow your cans to stay short as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansohn Brothers View Post
    I prefer the Plan A or the new YHM Micro mounts if you need a secondary retention mechanism. They will allow your cans to stay short as possible.
    So for the Plan A I'd need to purchase the mount for both the YHM and EA cans, and then any of the compatible minimalist muzzle devices for each rifle?

What's needed for YHM? Would this require the Kurz kit for both the Turbo K2 and Vox suppressors?

Thank you! How's that Form 4 looking!

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    So for the Plan A I'd need to purchase the mount for both the YHM and EA cans, and then any of the compatible minimalist muzzle devices for each rifle?

What's needed for YHM? Would this require the Kurz kit for both the Turbo K2 and Vox suppressors?

Thank you! How's that Form 4 looking!
    Exactly correct. Form 4 is still pending!

User Tag List