Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want to be a more accurate 25 yd shooter!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    Can you provide a link to that discussion, please?
    +1

I think this may be the article that the OP was talking about:

http://www.kyledefoor.com/search?q=humbler

Site Supporter
    Ah yes, the 700 point Aggregate. It's been a long time since I shot that one. It is a very tough test of your real pistol shooting skills.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Lot2Learn View Post
    I think this may be the article that the OP was talking about:

http://www.kyledefoor.com/search?q=humbler
    Thanks! After reading the link I'm kinda sorry I asked

To the OP,

Its simple:
    Dryfire and livefire group shooting at the furthest distance you have available. Start and finish EVERY practice session with group shooting.

Walk-outs helped me - start at 10y, move to 15y, 20y, 25y, so you know exactly where the bullet hits at each distance so you know what you need to work on.

One thing to realize is that 25y pistol shooting is hard, and it takes a lot of practice. No one picks up a pistol and goes out to 25y hitting MOA, does not happen. It takes a lot of time and effort.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

If I say my goal is to improve my shooting on the humbler what should I do to to improve my scores? Repeatedly shoot the humbler or break down my scores and concentrate on certain weaknesses? Personally I feel that I struggle with the visual focus to shoot well at a B-8 at 25m, I say this because my group size gets exponentially larger with distance. It's not an eyesight issue, I have 20/15 vision in both eyes. What is a good "Humbler training plan"?

User Tag List