Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avoidable shootings, good info

Very useful and informative article.

I live near the area where this took place. No one local to me has expressed anything other than Mr. Drejka was a complete dumbass. Unfortunately Mr. McGlockton lost his life because of him.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Yeah, this guy was a tragedy waiting to happen. Who knows how many parking lot incidents (or others) he was involved in beyond the most recent, and the one with the truck driver he had accosted previously?

I guess when you're the self-appointed parking lot police, you don't need no steenkin' badges nor any conception of the use of force continuum. (Or whatever happens to be the current term for such training.)
    If I recall correctly, this guy had been in multiple confrontations at that same store over that same handicap parking spot playing “parking police” and at least one had resulted in him drawing a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    If I recall correctly, this guy had been in multiple confrontations at that same store over that same handicap parking spot playing “parking police” and at least one had resulted in him drawing a gun.
    That's the one with the truck driver I was alluding to above.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    That's the one with the truck driver I was alluding to above.
    https://www.wusf.org/prosecutors-cit...-trial-begins/

Prosecutors Cite Previous Incident As Michael Drejka Trial Begins

A prosecutor told jurors Wednesday that a white Florida man who fatally shot an unarmed black man during a dispute over a parking space in a Clearwater parking lot had initiated a similar confrontation just months before, while his defense attorney said the shooting was in self-defense.
    Prosecutor Fred Schaub said during opening statements of Michael Drejka’s manslaughter trial in Clearwater that five months before he fatally shot Markeis McGlockton in July 2018, the defendant had threatened another driver about parking in a handicapped parking spot at the same convenience store.
    That encounter, while heated, didn’t result in a physical altercation.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Very useful and informative article.

I live near the area where this took place. No one local to me has expressed anything other than Mr. Drejka was a complete dumbass. Unfortunately Mr. McGlockton lost his life because of him.
    McGlockton was no angel either. He was high on exstacy at the time and escalated a verbal argument into an assault. This is really a case of competing levels of stupidity and culpability.
    Last edited by HCM; 02-29-2020 at 06:26 PM.

... and escalated a verbal argument into an assault. This is really a case of competing levels of stupidity and culpability.
    No argument from me on that one, boss.

Getting your ass kicked behind Bars happens a lot ..even to guys who know how to fight.
    I worked 25years in Corrections from City Jail to Supermax Prison.

Back than I loved the action and totally enjoyed fighting.
    There are all kind of super strong .. super sick Mother #uckers working as CO's and Inmates doing time.
    Stay out of Prison the FOOD SUCKS !

Last edited by Robert Mitchum; 03-02-2020 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Mitchum View Post
    Getting your ass kicked behind Bars happens a lot ..even to guys who know how to fight.
    I worked 25years in Corrections from City Jail to Supermax Prison.

Back than I loved the action and totally enjoyed fighting.
    There are all kind of super strong .. super sick Mother #uckers working as CO's and Inmates doing time.
    Stay out of Prison the FOOD SUCKS !

Nice use of the sap at about 2:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Nice use of the sap at about 2:08.
    Beat me to it.
    The trip/throw in the women's prison was the best H2H moment, but the sap from Pinal County was the most effective tool usage (not counting Taser).
    Dude that got hit with that started to think about rejoining the fray and then just laid down and held his head some more...

Quote Originally Posted by Earlymonk View Post
    Beat me to it.
    The trip/throw in the women's prison was the best H2H moment, but the sap from Pinal County was the most effective tool usage (not counting Taser).
    Dude that got hit with that started to think about rejoining the fray and then just laid down and held his head some more...
    Yep, the effectiveness of that sap makes me wish they were legal in my area.

I was impressed by the hip throw, until I realized the inmate was hand cuffed.

User Tag List