Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilson Combat dropping 460 Rowland, 38 Super, and 40 S&W pistols this year

Wilson Combat dropping 460 Rowland, 38 Super, and 40 S&W pistols this year

Per email from Wilson Combat; all current orders will be completed, future orders limited to the current inventory of barrels.
    Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer.

If you spent any time on 1911 Addicts you would think 36 Super is the next coming. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I’ve only had one .38 Super, but I liked it a lot.

I’ve read on a couple other forums that Wilson only built 10 .38 Supers last year. Don’t know if that’s true or not.

Site Supporter
    I'm sort of in my own 38 Super phase right now but I have a feeling most people who shoot the Super are doing so in Colts and Dan Wessons.

Quote Originally Posted by David C. View Post
    Per email from Wilson Combat; all current orders will be completed, future orders limited to the current inventory of barrels.
    No surprise here. STI reported selling like 5 or 7 pistols in .45 last year.

The announcement I expected, would be that effective immediately, all Wilson pistols would only be offered in 9mm.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    I’ve only had one .38 Super, but I liked it a lot.

I’ve read on a couple other forums that Wilson only built 10 .38 Supers last year. Don’t know if that’s true or not.
    I have a friend whose uncle was a Texas Ranger back in the and 30s and carried a Colt 1911 in 38 Super. He liked it a lot.
    Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer.

Makes sense, those have to be very limited quantities. I really hope that they keep 10mm as an option.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

I once mistakenly bought a box of .38 super ammo because it was mixed with the .38 special. Dang near used that as an excuse to buy a 1911 in .38 super.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

So what gun did you end up buying instead?

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    So what gun did you end up buying instead?
    How should I know? I can't keep track anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List