Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trijicon MRO HD 68 MOA Circle, 2 MOA Red Dot

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    I don’t know if they were originally different, but all three of mine have 2 NV settings and 6 “normal” brightness levels. I couldn’t say how well the NV levels function, I’ll likely never need them.

Setting 3 is the 5 year setting. You can easily see it indoors, but on a sunny day you’ll want to bump it to 5 or 6. Haven’t needed to go beyond that.

Oh and one of mine is the green dot, because I had to be different and special. While I like it pretty much the same as the red dot, battery life is “only” one year on setting 3. But...I change all my batteries every six months. Cheap insurance. Never found a dead red dot on an MRO or RMR, but twice the green dot has been out. I suspect the green dot is a huge drain on the battery when you up the brightness. Not a problem, just something to be aware of.
    Good to know.
    Red is fine for me - but sounds like green would have to have a unique mission advantage to justify the dramatically different battery life.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    https://www.brownells.com/optics-mou...rod133914.aspx

Hey so did we miss this in all the other shot show BS ? Trijicon is now offering the MRO with a circle dot reticle ?

Has anyone looked through this ?
    I was fully aware of the MRO HD announcement, but I definitely missed the 2moa dot and 68moa circle part. Very nice.

That price though! Sheesh.

User Tag List