Thread: JMCK Wing Claw 2.0 and High Ride AIWB Mag pouch

JMCK Wing Claw 2.0 and High Ride AIWB Mag pouch

So, my ensemble is finally coming together. Yesterday I took receipt of a JMCK Wing Claw 2.0 and High Ride AIWB mag pouch all for a Glock 43X. Both outfitted with the DC clips. I actually ordered for a G48 because, long holster for stability and I will likely throw a comp on this thing before it is over.

Unpacking the holster, I was thrown off a little because there was no Velcro for a wedge. (Thinking about that, it just now occurs to me that I did not order a wedge with the holster, so I guess that makes sense.). I just assumed ol’ Tony knows what he was doing and was signaling that this rig doesn’t need a wedge. That seems to be the case thus far.

I spent half of today running errands. This means climbing my 6’4” 210 pound self in and out of the Civic and walking around several stores. The holster was super stable, very well concealed, and very comfortable. This was the first time wearing a mag pouch in the AIWB position on the opposite hip so that was a little different - but not bad at all comfort wise and for concealment. In dry drills (what little I have done), you can get a full firing grip on the pistol, as well as being able to properly grip the mag.

Bottom line, these two pieces work the way that you would expect / hope. Yay. Downside - I’m sitting here looking at my 19X wondering what I’m supposed to do with it. At this point, it is doing nightstand duty.

This has been almost my exact same set-up for my PX4CC and spare mag, my high-ride AIWB uses PRD loops instead. Highly concealable and extraordinarily stable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tensaw View Post
    So, my ensemble is finally coming together. Yesterday I took receipt of a JMCK Wing Claw 2.0 and High Ride AIWB mag pouch all for a Glock 43X. Both outfitted with the DC clips. I actually ordered for a G48 because, long holster for stability and I will likely throw a comp on this thing before it is over.

Unpacking the holster, I was thrown off a little because there was no Velcro for a wedge. (Thinking about that, it just now occurs to me that I did not order a wedge with the holster, so I guess that makes sense.). I just assumed ol’ Tony knows what he was doing and was signaling that this rig doesn’t need a wedge. That seems to be the case thus far.

I spent half of today running errands. This means climbing my 6’4” 210 pound self in and out of the Civic and walking around several stores. The holster was super stable, very well concealed, and very comfortable. This was the first time wearing a mag pouch in the AIWB position on the opposite hip so that was a little different - but not bad at all comfort wise and for concealment. In dry drills (what little I have done), you can get a full firing grip on the pistol, as well as being able to properly grip the mag.

Bottom line, these two pieces work the way that you would expect / hope. Yay. Downside - I’m sitting here looking at my 19X wondering what I’m supposed to do with it. At this point, it is doing nightstand duty.
    Tensaw, thanks for the business! Happy our holster and mag pouch work for you!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

FWIW at 6’ 4” 210 lbs with a JMCK AIWB holster one can easily carry a full size rather than a 43x. I was under impression I needed to carry a subcompact until I found Tony’s holsters now I can comfortable conceal anything.

At 5'7" a G43x to me *is* a G19x to a 6'4" dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Squib308 View Post
    FWIW at 6’ 4” 210 lbs with a JMCK AIWB holster one can easily carry a full size rather than a 43x. I was under impression I needed to carry a subcompact until I found Tony’s holsters now I can comfortable conceal anything.
    Oh. Yeah. Got the same rig for the 19X et. al. (I’ve had that rig for something in excess of a year, maybe two.). Totally doable. The full size Glock feels like I’m carrying a pistol. The 43X is almost like I’m not carrying anything. Full size conceals just fine. 43X simply isn’t there - at all. Add to that, I just took receipt of two more 15 round mags for the 43X... Like the man said - Game Changer.

User Tag List