Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Nine years ago, our friend and mentor ToddG founded PF along with a few miscreants. I'm happy to report that Todd's spirit of proficiency with every day carry and his focus on statistically measured, self improvement are alive at PF today.

In honor of this day, I've gifted a Site Supporter membership to a member of the community that embodies self improvement and proficiency with pistols. A combat veteran Marine, @03RN is a worthy member of our community.

Thanks to you all for your continued support and contributions to this community.
    I remember the day well, I signed up at a Cracker Barrel on I40 in AR on the way to Range Master for the Advanced Instructors class. There has been a lot change these 9 years.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I certainly have! And I enjoy rereading every now and then. It's cool that it's almost the anniversary of that final P30 update as well! Whatever happened to that gun anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    I certainly have! And I enjoy rereading every now and then. It's cool that it's almost the anniversary of that final P30 update as well! Whatever happened to that gun anyway?
    I think that he gave it back to HK.
    #RESIST

Happy birthday, ya filthy animals!

Happy fucking birthday PF! Damn fine group of folks here.

Student
    Happy birthday, PF.
    Thanks, Mr. Green.

I followed Todd over here from Jim Davis's old forum the day he opened shop. I have not regretted it a moment and this is the only forum I visit on the Web.

Happy Birthday All.
    Scott
    Only Hits Count - The Faster the Hit the more it Counts!!!!!!; DELIVER THE SHOT!
    Stephen Hillier - "An amateur practices until he can do it right, a professional practices until he can't do it wrong."

User Tag List