Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy birthday!

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Happy Birthday pistol-forum.com!
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Happy Birthday.

Mods here are shit.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I can't believe I joined the year it started! I felt like everyone had been around since forever. I remember registering and lurking for maybe a year. I didn't think I could shoot well enough to meaningfully participate in discussion. I still feel that way now but have long since lost my filter. Apologies

I remember joining because appendix carry was really intriguing to me and this was the place to learn about it. I had bought my first appendix holster the summer prior to signing up here. It was a revolutionary way to carry for me - at the time I was recently graduated from college and only owned really two guns suitable for CCW - a glock 19 and 26 that I still own today - and always had a hard time concealing them.

I was carrying traditional IWB at the time in an MTAC Minotaur hybrid holster, which was all the rage circa 2010-11. I have no idea how, but I somehow came across Todd's site and through that the forum. I think I bought my first appendix holster - a Dale Fricke Archangel - because of his blog. Immediately was able to conceal a Glock 19 with ease and have never looked back.

I think that's why I registered and have stuck around - it's full of people actively thinking critically about how to use a handgun for self defense, which for whatever reason is a quality absent at most other places online. It's fair to say Todd helped spark the AIWB movement and it absolutely has made a difference in my life, literally every day.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Happy birthday PF!!

I wish like hell I'd been here since day 1, but I'm grateful every day that I'm here now. It seriously is where I spend 90%+ of my online time and it has yet to steer me wrong. Thanks to everyone that makes this community so amazing. I just bought a P30S, so I will call that my PF commemorative pistol

Ever read this?

https://pistol-training.com/archives...s/p30-thursday
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    LL, all at PF - I am humbled - every day, when I click on PF. Thanks to all of you for providing actual facts regarding new products, SME-level information about anything relevant to our lifestyle, training tips and yes - great humor, too. To someone like me, a late in life arrival to the world of everything firearm, PF is a special treat. You, and everyone who contributes here, have saved me countless hours searching and money not spent - just by being selfless. In my opinion, your legacies and philosophies are transferring seamlessly to younger firearms enthusiasts, which is so very vital. Here's to many more anniversaries!

Happy birthday p-f!

I remember when I found the place about 8 years ago. It was literally the only place on the net I could talk about shooting my crunchenticker and not get laughed off the board. Sometimes I think that everyone that shoots a DA/SA because of all the love they’ve gotten on the net over the last 5 years or so owes this place a debt of gratitude.

Place also turned me on to AIWB carry, taught me who Ernest Langdon was, taught me who Todd Green was.....

You know what, this place taught me about 85% of everything I know about shooting a pistol.

Site Supporter
    Happy Birthday! My journey to P-F actually began with my hand built 1911 of all guns.

I just never really said it too loudly until Todd did a 1911 test [emoji23]

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Happy BD, and it has been fun.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Happy Birthday P-F!
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

9 years. Wow!

Hard to believe how much has changed -- and stayed the same -- since the beginning. It's always been fun. This place has held up better to the test of time than any other forum I've been on, and now it's really the only one I access regularly.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

User Tag List