Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P320 X-Five Alpha?

Given how the trigger mechanism works in that FCU, it’d be really cool if thumb safety options were much more plentiful.

Site Supporter
    These pistols are extremely uh...receptive...to trigger work. I've seen examples with sub 2lb triggers. Maybe I'm just a weenie, but even as a 1911 guy, that without a safety freaks me out.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    The grip is barely distinguishable from the shadow, understandable though, but the safety I dont get at all.
    They also remind me strongly of the old P226 X Five

EDIT: Thats still sure a pretty pistol.

Even with a thumb safety, in IPSC Production there is a minimum trigger weight for striker-fired guns, so in that respect a sub-2 lbs trigger is off the table.

Interestingly, looks like Sig is coming out with a less competition oriented metal P320 frame: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-6BLvSxx7c

Screenshot from the video:

Interesting.

If the AXG is aluminum and has a MS option, then I am interested in a P320 for the first time since launch

Site Supporter
    Waiting for them to perfect a hammer fired version, aka a product-improved P250...

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    Waiting for them to perfect a hammer fired version, aka a product-improved P250...
    This is what I what love to see too! Updated design, traditional sight dovetails, Da/sa would be nice. Then they have all the bases covered.

User Tag List