Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GP100 3-inch barrels for sale

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"

GP100 3-inch barrels for sale

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ruger-GP-10...k/223680912393

With the changeable front sight setup. Apparently that's rare for the 3-inch barrels. Saw this on Rugerforum.net.

There was one more of them an hour ago, so they're going fast. No, I didn't buy it. I can't convince myself that a gun as big and heavy as a GP100 really makes sense as a 3-incher. But I know y'all like yous some 3-inch revolvers.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

They have been available on Numerich for a while. I should be getting mine back from the gunsmith this week, with that, a bobbed hammer, and a trigger polish (no springs), Tuesday.

Dang! That solves an issue I've had for a while, wanting a GP100 with 3 inch barrel and adjustable sights, but not their 7 shot cylinder. I sure appreciate the notice, thanks. I ordered one immediately.
    Ordinary guy

Site Supporter
    beenalongtime,

I'd be interested in hearing about and seeing you new GP-100 custom.

Dave

Dang, I didn’t know I needed one until this thread. There’s 1 less now and I’m still not sure it’s something I need but I’ve spent much more on lesser whims.

Thanks I think...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

At that price, I am a-ok with taking a risk. I've spent more money on lunch than these barrels cost, including shipping.
    Ordinary guy

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    They have been available on Numerich for a while. I should be getting mine back from the gunsmith this week, with that, a bobbed hammer, and a trigger polish (no springs), Tuesday.
    What gunsmith did you send yours too?

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Okay, now that Caleb's in, tell me why I should rethink my bias against a short GP when I already have an MC.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    Thanks for heads up. I just bought a couple. Now I just have to find a donor GP100

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Okay, now that Caleb's in, tell me why I should rethink my bias against a short GP when I already have an MC.
    Don't ask me, I just bought a 3 inch 10mm GP100 because I might be slightly brain damaged. Something something "but I'll carry this one"

User Tag List