Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun 407K vs 507K

Site Supporter
    I pre ordered the 407K for a G43X. 2 MOA seems a bit small and I definitely don't want the dot in a circle.

I am starting to lose patience. I am thinking about ordering an RMSc so Holosun will start shipping the 407's.

Site Supporter
    If you aren't going to run a doughnut of death, save the money and buy the 407. Have one on a PCC and a non-K on a pistol, great buggers so far.

OPticsplanet was my source, it showed up a few weeks ago.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/holosun...dot-sight.html

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jeep45238 View Post
    If you aren't going to run a doughnut of death, save the money and buy the 407. Have one on a PCC and a non-K on a pistol, great buggers so far.

OPticsplanet was my source, it showed up a few weeks ago.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/holosun...dot-sight.html
    Your saying you already have a 407K?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Your saying you already have a 407K?
    I didn't pay attention when I ordered and it just looked 'off' compared to my 407 - contacted Holosun to make sure it wasn't a counterfeit. They said it's the second generation and legit, I'll double check it's a K when I get back to the house, but I'm 95% sure it is.

Site Supporter
    I didn't pay attention when I ordered and it just looked 'off' compared to my 407 - contacted Holosun to make sure it wasn't a counterfeit. They said it's the second generation and legit, I'll double check it's a K when I get back to the house, but I'm 95% sure it is.
    The "K" is the smaller, slimmer RDS for single stacks that is supposed to start shipping in May.

Maybe it's this?

https://www.holosun.com/index/produc...il/id/121.html

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    I am starting to lose patience. I am thinking about ordering an RMSc so Holosun will start shipping the 407's.
    That's pretty much how it works for me. The second I by something the someone releases the thing I really wanted. I love my 407CO with the 8 MOA ring for my pistols so the second I buy 4 of them they annouce the green one. I might get a green one for my competition pistol when this shit is all finally over but for all the things I don't shoot very often I'll stick with the red because I'm too cheap to swap that many.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I pre ordered the 407K for a G43X. 2 MOA seems a bit small and I definitely don't want the dot in a circle.

Who is going to do the cut on your 43x? I have one and I've been thinking about tossing a dot on it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mrozowjj View Post
    That's pretty much how it works for me. The second I by something the someone releases the thing I really wanted. I love my 407CO with the 8 MOA ring for my pistols so the second I buy 4 of them they annouce the green one. I might get a green one for my competition pistol when this shit is all finally over but for all the things I don't shoot very often I'll stick with the red because I'm too cheap to swap that many.

Who is going to do the cut on your 43x? I have one and I've been thinking about tossing a dot on it.
    L&M or Primary Arms. Should be straightforward.

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    Don't do this. I have a RMSc that arrived DOA. I tried the call the US vendo and they would not exchange it. Tried to reach two different people at Shield. No response. Many of them are furloughed. I am now out close to 500 for a sight that is dead and not returnable at this point. You can try to order the new sight that uses the shield food print from US Optics. I believe Shield is making them. They might be a better best and chances are if they are ordering them in bulk they will have more pull to warranty or to fix your shit if it breaks if not refund you altogether. US Optics would be my first choice if I couldn't wait for the 407K.

User Tag List