Thread: Bobro P320 RMR mount?

Bobro P320 RMR mount?

Has anyone tried this? I like Bobro stuff, and it looks well designed. The application would be my X5 Legion, I’m trying to decide what RDS I want on this gun - a RMR, SRO or Acro.

Thanks!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

If you are running an SRO I wouldn’t get it. The SRO will stick out and have brass ejecting off it. The springer plate is excellent because it mounts the SRO further back.

Also, not 100% if plates for an m17 work for a legion.

Edit: here’s what the springer plate looks like. You can see how far it would stick forward without being set back.

Name:  8E8E9E39-B80E-41C0-B8B0-42EAF6786427.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  101.7 KB
    Last edited by JCS; 08-02-2021 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    If you are running an SRO I wouldn’t get it. The SRO will stick out and have brass ejecting off it. The springer plate is excellent because it mounts the SRO further back.

Also, not 100% if plates for an m17 work for a legion.

Edit: here’s what the springer plate looks like. You can see how far it would stick forward without being set back.

Name:  8E8E9E39-B80E-41C0-B8B0-42EAF6786427.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  101.7 KB
    I’m pretty sure that Springer plate would work for my X5 Legion - it has the Swiss cheese cut. I’m waffling on losing the irons, though. Maybe on this one it wouldn’t matter much since it’s strictly a range gun.

Name:  435E192E-C3F7-4F58-AEBD-D4E8BD59C9E0.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  22.2 KB
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I’ve run the Bobro plate being discussed on an X5 Legion for a couple years now. It’s the same cut as the M17. You’ll need to replace your front sight but it’s a serviceable solution if you want the BUIS.

But I will say that I much prefer direct milled options and not having to mess with an adapter at all. And the slide you posted a photo of has RMR holes already. So if you’re debating going without irons anyway, that’s the easy solution. Then add the adapter with irons later if you decide you want them.

I haven’t had any issues running an SRO on the Bobro set up. Like JCS mentioned, it does overhang the ejection port a touch, but it hasn’t caused any problems 20K or so in.

T

User Tag List