Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Safariland red dot holsters — Glock and others

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    My 6360RDS fits a G19 MOS/ACRO/TLR1 combo, and the hood closes over the ACRO. It doesn't get much belt time (it was primarily bought as an overly-expensive nightstand solution), but it does have a place for shooting in inclement weather. What I'd like to figure out is how to get the cant to more of a more straight drop and also keep the holster from canting outboard (muzzle end digs into my thigh).
    If you check in the LE subforum there is a significant thread about Safariland cant solutions. Long story short- either add a QLS system or safariland just released a CUBL shank that allows you to adjust the cant. For the muzzle end digging in I use an angled neoprene wedge left over from a AIWB holster I don’t use anymore- Velcro’d to the inside of the shank.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    If you check in the LE subforum there is a significant thread about Safariland cant solutions. Long story short- either add a QLS system or safariland just released a CUBL shank that allows you to adjust the cant. For the muzzle end digging in I use an angled neoprene wedge left over from a AIWB holster I don’t use anymore- Velcro’d to the inside of the shank.
    Safariland also makes a pad the mounts to the back of the QLS, I use one on my duty belt. Also, Will Petty has some mounts on his site to change the cant as well as add a TQ to the front of the holster.
    http://https://centrifugetraining.com/product/ncp/"]URL="https://centrifugetraining.com/product/ncp/"]http://https://centrifugetraining.com/product/ncp/[/URL][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Also, Will Petty has some mounts on his site to change the cant as well as add a TQ to the front of the holster.
    FWIW, Will/Centrifuge Training is carrying the mounts that led to that post in the L/E area.

For what it's worth, here are photos of my just delivered 7390RDS (SA-7354RDS-68325-511-MS19), along with some comparisons with my 6354DO. The 7390 is shown with my G34.5 w/SRO while the 6354 is holding my Roland Special (G45 with RMR and KKM barrel/compensator). The 7390 will accept both pistols, but the SRO will not fit the 6354. The ALS lever on the 7390 is slightly wider than the one on the 6354. The 7390 is also a mid-ride (as show by the position of the SLS forks) and sits higher on the belt. Both holsters accept the X300U.
    Name:  IMG_7813.jpg
Views: 1476
Size:  92.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_7805.jpg
Views: 1153
Size:  92.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_7808.jpg
Views: 1592
Size:  86.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_7810.jpg
Views: 1107
Size:  99.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_7812.jpg
Views: 986
Size:  36.2 KB
    Last edited by JSGlock34; 07-20-2020 at 07:13 PM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Site Supporter
    Still hoping they'll make G19/RMR/TLR7 sized 7 series.

Still hoping they'll make G19/RMR/TLR7 sized 7 series.
    I hope they do all the RDS series applications with TLR-7, or at least the common .mil/le such as Glock, P320, M&P, etc...
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Site Supporter
    I hope they do all the RDS series applications with TLR-7, or at least the common .mil/le such as Glock, P320, M&P, etc...
    Right. My G19 with a TLR-7A fits fine in my 6390RDS, but the holster is way longer than the gun/light combo.

Site Supporter
    Right. My G19 with a TLR-7A fits fine in my 6390RDS, but the holster is way longer than the gun/light combo.

I trimmed mine down.
    Name:  C122FAFC-04DA-47A1-A184-32C359ECB322.jpg
Views: 1011
Size:  87.3 KB
    Name:  1912F0C0-13D7-48D8-ACE0-F6F9CDA9C70F.jpg
Views: 973
Size:  39.9 KB
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    For what it's worth, here are photos of my just delivered 7390RDS (SA-7354RDS-68325-511-MS19)
    Link to where you bought it?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List