Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shield Arms S15 mags back in stock Now! 2/21/20

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Not HighSpeed View Post
    I have the stainless slide with the Ameriglo sites.
    Huh?

Holly crap! I think I got two of them! It says please allow 1 week for shipping notification. Here's the kicker... the mag catch are out of stock

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    Huh?
    The NP3'd, silver, matte silver, two tone, whatever you call it .

I already got a notice that my magazines shipped, so they must really be in stock now. Do you need to use their mag catch or will any metal mag catch work?

Quote Originally Posted by 10mmfanboy View Post
    I already got a notice that my magazines shipped, so they must really be in stock now. Do you need to use their mag catch or will any metal mag catch work?
    My first one I ordered from their first restock, it took like two weeks to ship but the second one I bought on the restock before this, went out super fast.

Any metal mag catch will work, this is what I went with https://hyve-technologies.com/produc...-the-glock-48/. I honestly liked the look of the tapered, finished mag button more *shrug*.

Well, my two +5 extensions just arrived a day early (hopefully Covid-free from the great state of Montana ). This is Saturday, USPS was calling it Monday (another sure sign of the apocalypse).

I probably should have watched a video on the install, but I figured it out easy enough. Pro-tip: The silver thing that keeps the baseplate body from walking off the mag goes in from the *bottom* of the baseplate body (not the top); and then the black set screw that holds the floor plate on threads into the same hole. Giggity!

Any personal experience with mag pouches that fit these S15 mags? They are too loose in my normal EDC kytex gear pouches for regular g48 mags. Thinking maybe the JMCK owb pouch since it has a retention screw that can be tightened?

Quote Originally Posted by Mnaylo3 View Post
    Any personal experience with mag pouches that fit these S15 mags? They are too loose in my normal EDC kytex gear pouches for regular g48 mags. Thinking maybe the JMCK owb pouch since it has a retention screw that can be tightened?
    Not yet, but the elastic Snakeeater Tactical pouches should work well for aiwb.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnaylo3 View Post
    The two I have fit just fine in my JMCK High Ride pouch. https://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/AIWB...Mag-Pouch.html

I didn't even need to adjust the retention.

User Tag List