Thread: Full Auto Handling...M14 Bush.

Full Auto Handling...M14 Bush.

Just more fun in the Texas sun with a 308 bullet hose.
    This and the other FA videos I will post are all "one take" affairs.
    No see how it feels, then shoot... Just roll camera, say something pithy and hit it!
    Great that I only had to hit the backstop! hahaha

Guns are just machines and without you they can do no harm, nor any good

Site Supporter
    I remember shooting a captured Iranian HK G3 (HK91) on auto while at a secret squirrel camp in Baghdad in 2005. We were shooting it against vehicle window armor to see what it would (or would not) do. Think I fired three 20 round mags through it and it was a blast!
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    I remember shooting a captured Iranian HK G3 (HK91) on auto while at a secret squirrel camp in Baghdad in 2005. We were shooting it against vehicle window armor to see what it would (or would not) do. Think I fired three 20 round mags through it and it was a blast!
    Agreed! I did a short exchange with a W. German border unit in the mid-80's. Needless to say, range day was a hoot, and the G3 was certainly my favorite, the fun switch really makes it a blast. It was also my first exposure to 9mm, via the P38.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    ... a captured Iranian HK G3 (HK91) ...
    Found some of those too.

Damn! Made me miss my good ol' issued MP5/40
    "Backstabbers and window-lickers rise to the top of human organizations like oxygen-rich turds in a champagne fountain. I suspect it's been that way since at least the Bronze Age." _ Me. 2016

I'd love to try that. I've never fired a full auto 308 rifle. I've shot a ton of 7.62 belt fed, and plenty of 5.56 belt and ARs. Once a 9mm MAC.

A 308 rifle seems like it would be a blast.

-Cory

A friend who has since moved to another state has a Springfield FAL copy he bought around 1985. He said he walked into a shop and was going to buy the rifle and the select fire version was only another $100. I put a mag through it once, it was more controllable than I expected

I shot an FA M14 at a machine gun shoot in Minnesota quite a few
    years ago. It was full size and quite controllable if shot in 3-4 round bursts.

Have shot quite a bit of FA here and there (at the old Second Chance Shoot for instance.)
    That M14 was one of my favorites.

User Tag List