Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eddie Gallagher Interview

Quote Originally Posted by bravo7 View Post
    He was acquitted only because they royally eff’d up the trial. He should be in jail.
    Did you listen to the interview? The witnesses fell apart on the stand.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Lower the autism dial and read it like a normal human being.
    It might be my autism, but I think that people who are acquitted at trial don’t deserve to be in jail. That’s whether they did it, or not. Ergo my quote.

I’m pretty absolutist about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Did you listen to the interview? The witnesses fell apart on the stand.
    Not to mention that another SEAL confessed to the murder on the stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no horse in this race, but the Medic who confessed to the murder did also testify that Gallagher stabbed the sedated prisoner. He just testified the stab wound might not have been fatal or possibly that the prisoner was already dead. So even if you find him believable (which I didn't), Gallagher is still out there stabbing prisoners. Just not to death.

But everything these days is partisan as hell, so...

Site Supporter
    A five hour long interview with Eddie Gallagher on the Shawn Ryan Vigilance Elite channel. Ryan also interviews Gallagher's wife and son.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoland View Post
    I have no horse in this race, but the Medic who confessed to the murder did also testify that Gallagher stabbed the sedated prisoner. He just testified the stab wound might not have been fatal or possibly that the prisoner was already dead. So even if you find him believable (which I didn't), Gallagher is still out there stabbing prisoners. Just not to death.

But everything these days is partisan as hell, so...
    I haven't finished listening to the 5 hour, but stabbing vs opening an airway seems slightly different. But I've only heard his version so far and not even his whole version.

Am I missing something?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

5 hour interview is really well done. Seems like Gallagher is honest and owns up to his mistakes. Regardless of what you think of him, his teammates royally fucked him. Also personally dealing with NCIS in country and after my best friends suicide, they are really unprofessional and pieces of shit.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Also personally dealing with NCIS in country and after my best friends suicide, they are really unprofessional and pieces of shit.
    Nice broad brush you’ve got there. Some of the most dishonest and cowardly people I’ve ever met have been Marines; that still doesn’t color my view of the group.

Btw, I don’t, never did, and never will work for NCIS. I’ve met some good agents there, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    Nice broad brush you’ve got there. Some of the most dishonest and cowardly people I’ve ever met have been Marines; that still doesn’t color my view of the group.

Btw, I don’t, never did, and never will work for NCIS. I’ve met some good agents there, though.
    I'm sure we would get along great.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    I haven't finished listening to the 5 hour, but stabbing vs opening an airway seems slightly different. But I've only heard his version so far and not even his whole version.

Am I missing something?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    This was forever ago, but at the time I was referring to testimony at the trial, not Youtube. I don't know the truth of the matter but I put a ton more weight on the trial reporting (which I remember to be still pretty unclear) than Youtube (where you can learn that the moon landing is fake).

User Tag List