Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eddie Gallagher Interview

Site Supporter

Eddie Gallagher Interview

Interview with Eddie Gallagher.

I am sure everyone knows at least the basics of the case. Whatever side you are on, I found this interview interesting.

This one was interesting too. Didn’t listen to the one posted above.

“If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

I listened to the Mike Drop today.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    This one was interesting too. Didn’t listen to the one posted above.
    I listened to both. The one you posted is good, but I prefer the one with Ritland just a bit more.

Either interview offers some interesting insight into the world of prosecutions and being the accused. Gallagher comes off good and likable in both interviews, but we are only hearing one side of the story.

I don’t have a dog in the fight but I saw this when it aired. It was disturbing if even half of it is true.

It’s title is “The Gallagher Effect” and it includes video interviews. Can’t find the whole thing but found this preview.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rK8tJcNpi94

The whole thing is available on Hulu.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I don’t have a dog in the fight but I saw this when it aired. It was disturbing if even half of it is true.

It’s title is “The Gallagher Effect” and it includes video interviews. Can’t find the whole thing but found this preview.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rK8tJcNpi94

I listened to both Podcasts. I am a little familiar with Stumpf from Joe Rogan, but the other podcast is foreign to me. They both seem like pretty respected guys in their community. That’s one of the things that jumped out at me; both interviewers definitely seem to be Gallagher supporters which may tell us something.

I’m glad this stuff is out here now so we don’t have to rely on the 24-hour news networks to hear a perspective.

This is very damaging to the Navy no matter who is righteous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post

Either interview offers some interesting insight into the world of prosecutions and being the accused. Gallagher comes off good and likable in both interviews, but we are only hearing one side of the story.
    Wasn't the point to give Gallagher an opportunity to get his side out there? We heard plenty of what the media and government wanted us to hear already. It appears that a good bit of what Gallagher tells us is born out by the fact that he was acquitted.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    It appears that a good bit of what Gallagher tells us is born out by the fact that he was acquitted.
    And if there was ever a jury pool likely to side with the government, I'd think it would be a jury made up of all military members asked to decide a "war crime" that would make them all look bad.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Wasn't the point to give Gallagher an opportunity to get his side out there? We heard plenty of what the media and government wanted us to hear already. It appears that a good bit of what Gallagher tells us is born out by the fact that he was acquitted.

Yes, I guess I was sort of pointing out the obvious. Personally, I side with Gallagher. What he says in the interviews about the prosecution is scary and disgusting.

User Tag List