Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another infuriating pardon by Trump

Would someone please explain to me what she did to end up in the joint?

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Would someone please explain to me what she did to end up in the joint?
    Something about getting "caught up in a stolen vehicle ring".

https://www.amazon.com/Life-Real-Hou...s%2C143&sr=8-2
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Something about getting "caught up in a stolen vehicle ring".

https://www.amazon.com/Life-Real-Hou...s%2C143&sr=8-2
    Ok, without knowing more details than that, I don’t really find this “infuriating” but, more like annoying.. Cutting Blago’s sentence however, was infuriating, I would’ve never let that corrupt son of a bitch out, not even 10 seconds early..

Second post in this thread...
    #RESIST

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    They especially seem to find Jesus on their way to the Death House.
    If you're going to find Jesus that would be the place

If I was cynical, I'd say this was a transparent ploy for November.

Just kidding, I am completely cynical. Beats me if this pardon is deserved, but god knows (figure of speech from this atheist) it has zero to do with Trump's conscience.

Reminds me a bit of NCs new news item, where a Republican PAC is pumping big cash into a hyper-progressive Democratic state senator in the primary for Senate candidate: https://indyweek.com/news/northcarol...c-senate-race/

If anyone thinks this is "fake news", I can pm you a pic of the flyer with the Republican PACs name (some Jesus-y bullshit) on it that we got supporting Erica Smith in our mail today. She has denounced it.

With this level of desperation, I am thinking the GOP is thinking about a disastrous election in November. If they can't hold on in NC, they are fucked.
    Last edited by Baldanders; 02-22-2020 at 12:02 AM.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post

Just kidding, I am completely cynical. Beats me if this pardon is deserved, but god knows (figure of speech from this atheist) it has zero to do with Trump's conscience.

Reminds me a bit of NCs new news item, where a Republican PAC is pumping big cash into a hyper-progressive Democratic state senator in the primary for Senate candidate: https://indyweek.com/news/northcarol...c-senate-race/

If anyone thinks this is "fake news", I can pm you a pic of the flyer with the Republican PACs name (some Jesus-y bullshit) on it that we got supporting Erica Smith in our mail today. She has denounced it.

With this level of desperation, I am thinking the GOP is thinking about a disastrous election in November. If they can't hold on in NC, they are fucked.
    It’s nothing that new from either side. It’s a political tradition in Alabama to vote for the most unelectable member of the other party in a primary or run off if you’re happy with your candidates. (It was just made law in 2017 that you couldn’t vote in the primary for one candidate and then cast a vote in the the run off elections for the other party’s primary.)

I think it's the ebb and flow of politics. A lot of people like myself think change is good. People focus on the candidates but mostly I think people vote for change. When a candidate says change that gets people's attention. "Drain the Swamp" comes to mind here. Personally, whoever gets elected is fine with me because once in office they always come up short of any campaign promises anyway. Did the swamp get drained? Doesn't look like it to me. If Trump gets reelected he's probably going to have to deal with a democrat congress. He wasn't able to do anything when he had a GOP congress so where does that leave his base? I guess I'm just missing the point of having a president that goes to war everyday with congress and the people he hires in his adm. If you were a business owner that wouldn't make any sense. To be successful you have to cooperate with those who can facilitate your agenda. I known several successful business owners and they understand the two way street and how to cooperate with those who hold the keys to their success.

The GOP could easily have a disastrous election. Far more disastrous than the dems had in 2015. There's a tectonic plate shift going on in American politics and it started with Trump's election. I don't understand how people vote enough to be able to make a prediction. I thought I did up to the last election.
    Last edited by Borderland; 02-22-2020 at 09:30 AM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    They especially seem to find Jesus on their way to the Death House.
    It's always in the last place you look.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Trump’s been pardoning people like this for years, I think Kim Kardashian put the idea in his head.
    #RESIST

User Tag List