Thread: Who ya gonna call for Shield RMSc sight?

Who ya gonna call for Shield RMSc sight?

Everyplace I've looked, no Shield RMSc sights are available for order (in stock, that is).

Is ordering from Britain a reliable way to go? I suspect that a delivery from there might be marginally quicker than waiting for a pallet full of them being doled out to US based distributors.

Anyone with real experiences in going this way care to comment?
    My apologies to weasels.

Everywhere I look, they are out of stock. Brownells and Primary Arms, for example.

https://www.primaryarms.com/shield-r...-compact-4-moa
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by 314159 View Post
    Is ordering from Britain a reliable way to go? I suspect that a delivery from there might be marginally quicker than waiting for a pallet full of them being doled out to US based distributors.

Anyone with real experiences in going this way care to comment?
    I bought an RMSw from Shield in Britain through the site's on-line ordering process. At the time, they indicated delivery in 4-6 weeks (something like that). It took longer, quite a bit, but they did say they had to reject some parts that thad been subbed out (again, memory hazy). Other than the delay, the process was pretty simple. Subsequently had a small parts breakage, but Shield sent me a replacement immediately, and a mailer to return the broken sight.

Bottom line, process was simple. And, as long as they're in stock, delivery should be pretty quick. Expect to pay retail price though.

As an aside, my RMSw is mounted on a P365. It's carried more than it's shot, but I shoot it regularly to remain familiar with it. Both pistol and dot are working just fine.

Thanks for the info Flyrodr. Exactly the feedback I wanted. This will be going on a P365XL also. Is the larger size of the RMSw an issue on the 365?
    The Romeo Zero is also unobtanium, I should order both and see which gets here first...
    My apologies to weasels.

Order straight from shield in the UK, my buddy did they quoted 4to 6 weeks it came in 5 and he saved close to $100 vs prices here (including shipping

I have a great red dot source, who generally has everything, and even he has been waiting for RMSc sights for months, despite having a bunch of them on order. My RMSc has been working out great on my 43X.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by 314159 View Post
    Is the larger size of the RMSw an issue on the 365?
    The Shield web site is a bit confusing in that the sizes appear a bit inconsistent between metric/standard and/or the same sight on different pages.

That said, the RMSw is pretty much the same size as the RMSc, and fits fine on the 365.

User Tag List