Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: pistol-forum.com Rogers Shooting School trip 6-11 May 2012

There are videos of some of the Tests on my YouTube Channel. Search for "Rogers"
    When I give private lessons, if I need to demo, I use the student's gun. That way they don't think I'm using a tricked out SCCY to be able to shoot well.

Any idea on how much the system costs? We could all chip in and centrally locate it for everyone to use, say in London, Ohio. I know a guy there...
    Taking a break from social media.

We are diminished
    $10-15k per lane last I asked. And Culpeper VA is much more accessible by major airports.

Or you could get your Schedule worked out...... and come shoot the one I have access to.......... Two programable lanes on one range and it also has more Steel than you can shake a stick at.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunter View Post
    There are videos of some of the Tests on my YouTube Channel. Search for "Rogers"
    Dang that looks difficult!

So with 3 coin holders in the class who has been bold enough to drop theirs and call out the other two at the bar/dinner?

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    $10-15k per lane last I asked. And Culpeper VA is much more accessible by major airports.
    Wow.

How much of this is intellectual property? The system looks so simple on the surface! Testament to the invention, I suppose.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

Yeah, I'll probably just YouTube the various stages until I get something close. Happiness is 6 Roger's bays, a case of 9mm, and an afternoon to kill.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Wow. Awesome job guys! Great shooting. I wish I could be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    Or you could get your Schedule worked out...... and come shoot the one I have access to.......... Two programable lanes on one range and it also has more Steel than you can shake a stick at.
    Where is that?
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

User Tag List