Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: pistol-forum.com Rogers Shooting School trip 6-11 May 2012

pistol-forum.com Rogers Shooting School trip 6-11 May 2012

Hope you fellas are having fun this week.... I know I'm one of many who wished we could have joined you guys.

Looking forward to hearing about the week in an AAR soon I hope.

I've been thinking about it for 3 days now. I was supposed to be there and had to drop out.

We are diminished
    We've got 11 students, the 10 organized by pistol-forum.com and one add-on who is actually the newest member of the Rogers training cadre. He's taking the class as a refresher and to get more acquainted with things from the instruction/admin side of the house.

I'm happy to report that nine out of the ten PF folks passed the test on their very first try (four basic, four intermediate, one advanced). The instructors told me after class how impressed they were with the group's performance. I'm confident everyone will go home with a passing grade by the end of the week: a rarity at Rogers.

We also have three F.A.S.T. coin holders in the class, so the race for the week's Top Gun should be interesting.

Oh, and Bill Rogers shot a 122 for the demo today. I hate that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post

Oh, and Bill Rogers shot a 122 for the demo today. I hate that guy.

Using what pistol???

Don't think it much matters, but he has used a G17 or M&P9 FS when I have been there.

A gen4g17 with gfa, from an als. Also he has a cut on the pad of his left index finger, you can see him wince when he works the trigger who. :thumbup:
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

WOW! 9 out of 10 passing on thier first attempt is spectacular!

Quote Originally Posted by mariodsantana View Post
    A gen4g17 with gfa, from an als. Also he has a cut on the pad of his left index finger, you can see him wince when he works the trigger who. :thumbup:
    I have to ask . . . what connector?

Thanks
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

We are diminished
    Everyone passed today. That's pretty spectacular for day two.

Everyone PM JV and congratulate him on his 119! Awesome score for just his second time seeing the test. Kicked my butt by many points!

Today we had three Advanced, one Intermediate, and six Basic.

What test is this your talking about?

User Tag List