Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruger Super GP100 9mm unboxing video

Quote Originally Posted by pooty View Post
    looks like you lost 15 lbs ? good job!
    About that yeah, 9 months in the middle east is good for the abs

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    Yes, I made an unboxing video. What's interesting to me about the Super GP100 is (aside from its obvious awesomeness) is that Ruger very smartly included a 9mm demooning tool with it. The #1 way clips get bent is when you're removing spent brass, so putting a demooner in with the box shows that at least someone at Ruger is serious about this thing.

jetfire,

That was the least gay unboxing video I have ever seen. Kudos to you on that.

Two questions if I may:

1.) Did you order and have to wait for this? Or was it easy for your FFL to get?

2.) What are your plans for a holster?

Quote Originally Posted by deflave View Post
    jetfire,

That was the least gay unboxing video I have ever seen. Kudos to you on that.

Two questions if I may:

1.) Did you order and have to wait for this? Or was it easy for your FFL to get?

2.) What are your plans for a holster?
    bought it off grabagun and it was at the shop two days later! i already ordered a holster from speedbeez too

bought it off grabagun and it was at the shop two days later! i already ordered a holster from speedbeez too
    I thank you sir.

I’m totally jealous.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    I’m totally jealous.
    It shoots pretty decent too, I ran some groups through it the other day and my major concern, which is that the barrel is the wrong spec, has been alleviated. Ruger was actually pretty clever about this - they took the sleeved barrel concept off the Super Redhawk and applied it here, so rifling the barrel to .355 instead of .357 is easier to do.

It shoots pretty decent too, I ran some groups through it the other day and my major concern, which is that the barrel is the wrong spec, has been alleviated. Ruger was actually pretty clever about this - they took the sleeved barrel concept off the Super Redhawk and applied it here, so rifling the barrel to .355 instead of .357 is easier to do.
    Great vid shooting the groups (seen on FB). No doubt to me that’s a 2 inch gun or better.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

On the other hand, it's fun watching my bullets bounce down the barrel of my S&W 986. I have about 2,500 rounds of handloaded .356 bullets left to shoot and then I'll try some .357s to see if the accuracy improves. Worst case, I'll damage the forcing cone and have a good excuse to buy the new Ruger.
    Real guns have hammers.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Great vid shooting the groups (seen on FB). No doubt to me that’s a 2 inch gun or better.
    Oh yeah, off a bench with the right load and this thing will shoot the lights out

User Tag List