Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ruger Super GP100 9mm unboxing video

Ruger Super GP100 9mm unboxing video

Yes, I made an unboxing video. What's interesting to me about the Super GP100 is (aside from its obvious awesomeness) is that Ruger very smartly included a 9mm demooning tool with it. The #1 way clips get bent is when you're removing spent brass, so putting a demooner in with the box shows that at least someone at Ruger is serious about this thing.

I've got a BAD Jones for this gun. I don't need it. I don't compete. I doubt I would try to carry it. But I really WANT one.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonGP100 View Post
    I've got a BAD Jones for this gun. I don't need it. I don't compete. I doubt I would try to carry it. But I really WANT one.
    9mm wheelie discussions are catching my eye because while I'd like to re-visit the rolling of my youth, I'd prefer to do it without reloading and that means 9mm. This will be a fun review series.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I have the GP100 357 7 shot in 2.5 inch. I WANT the GP100 9mm 7 shot 2.5 inch with the short cylinder. Now I would jump on that one immediately.

I want a GP100 in 9mm with no vented shroud.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

That thing needs a rmr

Darn I've wanted a 9mm GP100 forever but what's up with the goofy vented barrel?

Make it look like a regular GP100 and I'd buy one in a heart beat!! I just hope Ruger doesn't see weak sales of this goofy vented GP100 9mm and pull the plug before they release a standard model!!

looks like you lost 15 lbs ? good job!

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    That thing needs a rmr
    An SRO.
    Real guns have hammers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanch View Post
    Darn I've wanted a 9mm GP100 forever but what's up with the goofy vented barrel?

Make it look like a regular GP100 and I'd buy one in a heart beat!! I just hope Ruger doesn't see weak sales of this goofy vented GP100 9mm and pull the plug before they release a standard model!!
    Excuse me sir but do you have time to talk about our lord and savior, speed holes?
    Well, you may be a man. You may be a leprechaun. Only one thing’s for sure… you’re in the wrong basement.

User Tag List