Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Form 1 can builds

Site Supporter

Form 1 can builds

Who has built one? I want to build a few..—22LR, .30 cal and 9mm. Looking to hear first hand experience

I was just about to start this exact thred. I want to know how form 1 cans stand up to factory cans. How tough are the form 1 cans?

Are you talking about making one out of one the "solvent trap kits" you see advertised?
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    I was just about to start this exact thred. I want to know how form 1 cans stand up to factory cans. How tough are the form 1 cans?
    It depends. Aluminum solvent trap from China? Quality steel or titanium tube from the US?
    #RESIST

I would go with a quality American company.

I would also be looking at durability as my #1 priority for the can so steel would be the choice.
    Last edited by snow white; 08-27-2020 at 02:00 PM.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

I'm doing a form 1 can right now. Should I do a thread about it? I wasn't sure anyone would be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    I'm doing a form 1 can right now. Should I do a thread about it? I wasn't sure anyone would be interested.
    I would be grateful for the information for shure.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    I would be grateful for the information for shure.
    Ok I'll start a thread in next day or so with a parts list and whatnot.

I really want to do one for a 22LR but have a hard time paying that ridiculous $200 tax on something that would cost me $20 in materials to build
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

OK good no solvent traps. We get those kits in seized all the time and they are pure garbage.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

User Tag List