Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Centurion Arms

Centurion Arms

Buddy's getting into shooting and looking for an AR down the road. We've been eyeballing the Brownell's retro rifles because they're cool as heck but I checked out Centurion and found this:
    https://www.centurionarms.com/cm4-rifle-p/cm4rfl.htm
    My only experience with the company was with a C4 rail I bought years ago, which is great, and have heard good things about their rifles but this one seems to be priced too good to be true, and runs $600 less than their current "recce" model with the only difference I can tell being the latter has a SS barrel.

Anything I should know?
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMeat View Post
    Buddy's getting into shooting and looking for an AR down the road. We've been eyeballing the Brownell's retro rifles because they're cool as heck but I checked out Centurion and found this:
    https://www.centurionarms.com/cm4-rifle-p/cm4rfl.htm
    My only experience with the company was with a C4 rail I bought years ago, which is great, and have heard good things about their rifles but this one seems to be priced too good to be true, and runs $600 less than their current "recce" model with the only difference I can tell being the latter has a SS barrel.

Anything I should know?
    Legit, on par with Colt, BCM, SOLGW, Sionics etc

Wish I could offer a more quantifiable case for the Centurion, but I’ve been exceptionally satisfied with my 12.5” upper. I had some back and forth with them over some configuration questions and they answered very quickly and Corrie (who must take on CS) is super friendly. I still somehow managed to screw up my order and they helped me get it squared away ASAP.

Monty has got to be one of the top AR experts in the country having been so involved in developing and using many of these AR systems while in the Navy. Centurion would probably be my go-to for ARs these days based on my experience so far.

Buy in confidence. I believe that Monty used to work with @Giving Back.
    #RESIST

I’d buy anything from Triple L/Centurion. Dude can build an AR that runs like a raped ape and tight groups. Not many people know the platform inside and out like Monty.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

On second thought, I don't want his rifle to be better than mine. I'll try to talk him into a springfield Saint
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMeat View Post
    On second thought, I don't want his rifle to be better than mine. I'll try to talk him into a springfield Saint
    Petty. I like it

FYI, you can get one of his rails at Brownells with the usual coupons.

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...55-189227.aspx
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Petty. I like it

FYI, you can get one of his rails at Brownells with the usual coupons.

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...55-189227.aspx
    I have one of his fsb quad rails on a 6920 colt upper, great rail.

I seriously want a AR10 receiver set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Still kicking myself for not buying a Centurion CM4 last year when they were $995. Picked up an AK instead. Too many gun deals, too little money.

User Tag List