Thread: Jane Fonda is more pious than you

I ain't fonda Hanoi Jane.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Jane Fonda is still alive?
    Yes, but she shouldn't be.

She keeps herself in shape.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    I'm proud of P-F thread drift. We can start talking about a vapid sack of betrayal and nudge the conversation towards fake boobs.

How about some discussion of Blood Diamond style AR builds? USP Compacts are sexy, too.

Quote Originally Posted by -ad- View Post
    Just for the record - Man made diamonds aren't Cubic Zirconia's. CZ's have no carbon in them. Man made diamonds are made from carbon and are optically and chemically identical to a mined diamond, so these are the real thing (if you're talking about chemical makeup and appearance).

I'd say that this company is being smart and taking advantage of the progressives. There seems to be a fight between mined diamonds and man made diamonds. Mined diamonds are bragging about being the 'real thing' - they say you're giving someone something allegedly formed over millions of years as opposed to a few weeks means so much more emotionally. Seems that man made diamond companies appear to be fighting back - taking advantage of those who want to be environmentally conscious (or more-so those who want to appear to be environmentally conscious more like it as in the above).
    Let I get this straight. Diamond companies kept the supply sufficiently low in order to charge stupid prices for a rock. Now companies are making real diamonds, but instead of being dirt cheap because they could make zillions of them, they're going to charge more because they're socially acceptable.

#diamondsarejustrocks
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    I'm proud of P-F thread drift. We can start talking about a vapid sack of betrayal and nudge the conversation towards fake boobs.

How about some discussion of Blood Diamond style AR builds? USP Compacts are sexy, too.
    I'm pretty sure that my SCDs were made with slave labor. I paid extra for that.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Those of us with kids should volunteer them for SCD assembly line duty for a discount. 40 child-hours of labor should result in a "free" SCD, right?

Chris

Anyone have a source for ARs using only responsible, ethically harvested aluminum and sustainable ammo? Particularity sustainable ammo. I'm having difficulties sustaining my ammo stash.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post
    I only believe in things I can touch, and see in the flesh.

That might have come out wrong.
    A corollary might be that you don't touch something you can't see.

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Anyone have a source for ARs using only responsible, ethically harvested aluminum and sustainable ammo? Particularity sustainable ammo. I'm having difficulties sustaining my ammo stash.
    It doesn't get any more sustainable than this. Harvest once fired brass and recycle enough to make the greenest mofo proud.

https://www.markvii-loading.com/load.../101-1023.html
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    That's the only way to make sure that the ones made on Fridays are as good as the ones made on Wednesdays.

User Tag List