Thread: Geissele 35% off coupon for Colt or Geissele Receiver Extension Setup

Geissele 35% off coupon for Colt or Geissele Receiver Extension Setup

Since my Geissele Black Friday order took longer than the estimated 8 weeks, I received a 35% off coupon with my stuff. The coupon expires in August and there arenĎt any more Geissele products Iíll need to order by then. What I do need is a receiver extension setup to finish my pistol build (receiver extension, castle nut, end plate, H2 buffer, spring).

Iím offering the 35% off coupon in trade for a Colt or Geissele receiver extension setup (preferably new and with a Sprinco blue spring if Colt or the Geissele Super 42 setup). The coupon works only on Geissele products (my understanding is it wonít work on optics bundles). If youíre looking to buy a Geissele upper receiver group or complete rifle, 35% off is a substantial savings. A complete Geissele Super Duty Rifle goes from $1750 to about $1137 and a complete URG-I goes from $1249 to about $812.
    Last edited by DanM; 04-20-2020 at 01:38 PM.

Bump and edit to what Iím looking for.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Bump
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List