Combat Armory, among other things, sells inexpensive 3rd Gen Glock barrels. Last year I bought one of their threaded G19 barrels for my Polymer80 build. In my P80 G19 and my Glock G19.3, it performed as well as the factory G19.3 barrel in both guns in my hands. Whether that's good or bad, I don't know, but I've not had any complaints with their barrels. Even better, if you use one of their perpetually valid 15% off coupons, you can get one shipped to your door for less than $50. They're perfect for a budget built range toy, that first P80 build, or to enable you to put a can on that Glock.

So, I've been happy with the product thus far. Last week, I ordered an unthreaded model in anticipation that VA's AWB would pass making my threaded P80 build an "assault weapon". What arrived Saturday was the threaded version. I emailed the company asking how we can correct the mistake. I got an email this morning informing me they have dispatched the proper part (and tracking to confirm). When I asked what I should do with the incorrect barrel, I was told I could keep it.

As it stands:
Happy with the product
Happy with the service
Impressed with the communication and turnaround

I'm going to chop/crown the old threaded barrel for use in a P80 G26 build I'm considering. The new threaded barrel will go into the parts drawer in case I build another P80 G19 or decided to get a 35cal pistol can.

http://www.combatarmory.com/

Chris