Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Les Bauer BOSS

Quote Originally Posted by Corse View Post
    I picked up a Baer UTC about 7 years ago when the prices were good. I’ve had no issues except for it being super tight fit for the first 1,000 rds, including the thumb safety. More recently I got a Wilson CQB for almost twice the cost, it is a better gun, but I would shop the used market if I wanted one now.

Last year, I had to have an Alchemy. It is a prime, with all the options of the elite, before the elite was available. It is the best of the bunch and then you figure in price it’s even better.

I like that Alchemy has expanded their options, might be another one in my future. I still think about a Wilson with an alloy frame every once and a while though.
    Thanks for chiming in here.
    Care to share any additional thoughts, data points on you pistol?
    How close were they to their projected completion date?
    The couple of on site chats and the email exchanges have gone really well. Seem like a bunch of guys I could go have some drinks and Que with, and have a great time. How was your experience with them?

What is your opinion of their "high grip" machining profile? Much different than anybody else's?
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Thanks for chiming in here.
    Care to share any additional thoughts, data points on you pistol?
    How close were they to their projected completion date?
    The couple of on site chats and the email exchanges have gone really well. Seem like a bunch of guys I could go have some drinks and Que with, and have a great time. How was your experience with them?

What is your opinion of their "high grip" machining profile? Much different than anybody else's?
    I ended up buying the Alchemy after it was already sitting on a shelf. It was built the way I wanted, so no wait . I’ve had no complaints in my comms with alchemy.

The Wilson has the Ryan Wilson High Grip Modification, but the alchemy feels like it gets my hand up higher. The cut under the trigger guard does tend to rub on my knuckle a little more though.

User Tag List