Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FN503 Single Stack

Site Supporter

FN503 Single Stack

....and the page is already down.

Seriously though, 6+1 capacity? Maybe that would have been competitive a decade ago, but now that we have the Hellcat and the P365? I don’t think this is going to sell very well.

6+1 in 2020?
    How can a company be so out of touch?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by kitten_frenzy View Post
    6+1 in 2020?
    How can a company be so out of touch?
    Agreed but if it shoots well, is small and light then I’ll prolly buy one being an FN fanboy and all.

Neighbor down the street that works for FN said they've had a single stack in the works that kept being redrawn and dropped then picked back up. My guess is this is what he was talking about though he makes tooling so no telling if he's really in the loop or not about this stuff but if the capacity is a 6-7 round gun I can see this being the case of something drawn up put down and come back to later after the market has already moved forward.
    Last edited by Mike C; 02-16-2020 at 07:59 PM.

We're still doing the "accidental leak" marketing huh?

What do you mean — six rounds is the new “standard capacity magazine” if Mikey B wins in 2020.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Neighbor down the street that works for FN said they've had a single stack in the works that kept being redrawn and dropped then picked back up. My guess is this is what he was talking about though he makes tooling so no telling if he's really in the loop or not about this stuff but if the capacity is a 6-7 round gun I can see this being the case of something drawn up put down and come back to later after the market has already moved forward.
    Ask him if there are plans for a scar pistol!

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    Ask him if there are plans for a scar pistol!
    I don't think he's that connected as it seems that the sections are pretty compartmentalized, at least that's the feeling I got from some of our conversations. He'll probably just laugh at me but sure. I think he said there have been a lot of changes in management especially since the MK20 got brought over to the US plant. He said he isn't happy with new management neither is anyone else and he doesn't think that customers will be either with the changes that may be coming down the pipe. Hopefully they as a company will start listening to their customer base a little more but I don't think that it is likely.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    I don't think he's that connected as it seems that the sections are pretty compartmentalized, at least that's the feeling I got from some of our conversations. He'll probably just laugh at me but sure. I think he said there have been a lot of changes in management especially since the MK20 got brought over to the US plant. He said he isn't happy with new management neither is anyone else and he doesn't think that customers will be either with the changes that may be coming down the pipe. Hopefully they as a company will start listening to their customer base a little more but I don't think that it is likely.
    Are the new management American or euro trash ?

User Tag List