Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: USPSA Division Equipment Rules (Guns)

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Maybe not lose sleep, but my wife beat me at a match Saturday, when I came up one shot short on the last steel target on a stage!
    Awesome! Good for her!
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Awesome! Good for her!
    You, everyone else, and especially she likes it when she beats me. She has been doing it about 25 percent of the time, so I have learned to be a gracious loser! :
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    I'm not going to lose sleep over a one round delta.
    I lost a little bit of sleep about it after a 120 points 10-16 HF seconds Nationals stage, by people who could get 23+1 into their guns. For those of us who had to reload that translated into more match points lost in 7 seconds than I would've been agreeable with.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    If you truly don't care about the game for its own sake, then you will shoot Open with whatever you have and deal with the results.

If you do actually care then you have to stay within the rules. You don't get to try change for everyone it because you don't get it.
    I'm a USPSA member and shoot every Tuesday night in a league along with a practice night. I shoot this game to work on my skill set. The gun that I carry, I can't shoot it in IDPA which is suppose to be a carry gun centric sport. Note: I carry AIWB, G19.5 with RM06, Compensator and X300U (Rolandish).

I wanted to practice with my carry gun. I shoot 124 Nato rounds at 1200 fps and the comp runs the way it is suppose to. I shoot with the light and the comp because that is what I carry. I have no aspirations of winning even a local match, I just want to get better with what I carry and know that if I train with what I carry, I will be better if I ever have to use it.

Guess what, I shoot in Open, I get over it, and I shoot against what I shot last week or last month or last year. I also compete from concealment. Tell me, how many guys have you seen compete in Open from concealment? I am getting better and I am having a blast. Life is good. So to the original Op. Go play the game with whatever toys you choose to play with and be happy. It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Maybe not lose sleep, but my wife beat me at a match Saturday, when I came up one shot short on the last steel target on a stage!
    Yeah, that one had to hurt....LOL

Yeah, that one had to hurt....LOL
    Given some of the things GJM has posted regarding his wife's shooting in the past, especially her rate of improvement, I would suggest that there is no shame in losing to her - my understanding is that she has gotten quite good.

Video or it didn't happen
    Ask and ye shall receive! Outlaw USPSA match, there were a couple of dudes there with clipped 627s. I won

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive! Outlaw USPSA match, there were a couple of dudes there with clipped 627s. I won

LOL I had seen that one before. No idea how you ended up tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhado View Post

I do not like watching Shane Coley winning L10 Nats, especially when I know he lost out in Limited Nats earlier in the year to JJ. It would have been much more entertaining if he went head to head with Ben
    Business decision, I presume, Team Glock adds another Nationals win...
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Business decision, I presume, Team Glock adds another Nationals win...
    Of course, good decision for Shane/Glock/Agency

Bad decision for the sport.

L10 should go away.

User Tag List