Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy defensive ammo? Restricted to LEO only?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
    Thanks for replies.
    Looks like for small amount of defensive ammo, shipping is a big chunk.
    Buy a case of range ammo and shipping is free for the order @ target sports.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
    Thanks for replies.
    Looks like for small amount of defensive ammo, shipping is a big chunk.
    I usually just throw a box or three on top of an order for a case of ball. Usually is the same amount for shipping 22-23 boxes as it is for 20.

ETA: and I appear to be rather slow reacting today.

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Targetsportsusa or sgammo. Have dealt with both and quite satisfied.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    Buy a case of range ammo and shipping is free for the order @ target sports.
    If you buy a case of range ammo and a box of defensive ammo they will charge shipping on the box of defensive ammo.

Another tip with targetsports is to sign up for their mail list, they often run 50% off on HSTs. I just grabbed a bunch a couple weeks ago at around .50 per round.

Quote Originally Posted by NPV View Post
    Another tip with targetsports is to sign up for their mail list, they often run 50% off on HSTs. I just grabbed a bunch a couple weeks ago at around .50 per round.
    This. HST and Gold Dots go on 50% off sales from time to time. Just recently they had it for HST and a few weeks back Gold Dots were going for .35CPR. You should take advantage of this buy about as much as you can reasonably afford. Who knows when they will stop doing this and you always need extra JHP ammo to vet guns

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    This. HST and Gold Dots go on 50% off sales from time to time. Just recently they had it for HST and a few weeks back Gold Dots were going for .35CPR. You should take advantage of this buy about as much as you can reasonably afford. Who knows when they will stop doing this and you always need extra JHP ammo to vet guns
    This. We need an ammo sale awareness thread.

Ordered 50 rds of LE Speer Gold dot Plus P from Target Sports due to arrive today. Hopefully make it out to the range to shoot through both my Nano's

I joined Target Sports and have saved much money over the $99.00 membership fees. Most orders are bulk, but do on occasion order just one box or a few boxes to try out certain ammo like this order. All orders no matter how big or how small ship free to my doorstep. 22, centerfire, shotgun. etc. Makes it nice. Have tried out a whole like of Buckshot in the past year as I can only use Buckshot for Deer as a example. A lot of ammo always being shipped

This is the free gift example you get every year. 4 boxes of 22.cal and a powder coated ammo box.

Last edited by Old Virginia; 02-17-2020 at 08:33 AM.

Just placed an order with sgammo.com, my LGS just started doing this 25rnd box bullshit for the defensive ammo they sell, and, I’m not playing ball, they want almost as much for 25rnds as what I’m paying for 50rn boxes even with shipping figured in..They just lost all of my ammo business..

User Tag List