Thread: 43X RFI: Sights POA/POI

43X RFI: Sights POA/POI

Just picked up a Glock 43X that still needs to run through the reliability paces before carrying. What sights have the P-F gang found to be POA-POI at 25yds? Prefer top of the blade, drive the dot also works. Carry ammo will most likely be Fed HST 115/124 or Speer GD’s.

Sights I’m most interested in;

Ameriglo Hackathorns (love the sight picture, shot on someone else’s G-19)

Heine Straight 8’s (like the sight picture, thousands of rounds through my now lonely DW valor)

Proctor Y notch fiber optic front (never shot)

Any bright ameriglo fronts work w/ a stock Glock rear?

I prefer square notch rear’s, The trij HD’s are POA-POI w/ my G5 G-17 and assume they’d be the same for a 43x but I’d like a tighter sight pic and rear square notch.

If there are sights I haven’t mentioned that are POA-POI I’d love that feedback also.

I appreciate everyones time and knowledge!

Jeremy

The Ameriglo Hacks are top of blade with 124 +P at 20 yards with my G43X.

Very satisfied with them.

running Ameriglo agents on my 43x and shoot poa poi at 25 with 147 hst's.

Site Supporter
    The Heinie sights and my eyes are tip of front sight with Federal 147 HST and 147 147 ball at 25 yards. This is with the 43X as well as 19 and 45. The Gen 5 bold sights are all drive the dot for me. Prefer the Heinies. Had Hacks and Bolds on the 43X. Of the two, Hacks were better for me. Still prefer the Heinies.

Ameriglo .165 front should have you hitting top of the blade with fast loads like 124+P.

Solid info guys! I’m very appreciative of the informative responses!

Jeremy

User Tag List