Thread: Anyone know where you can get Beretta 92 SS Trigger?

Anyone know where you can get Beretta 92 SS Trigger?

If a guy wanted a SS trigger to match the Beretta INOX skeletonized hammer, where is one available? Reviews say the Beretta hammer has a shiny finish and some like the matte finish. The LTT SS barrel looks like a matte finish. I’m debating between NP3 trigger and NP3 hammer (part of TJIAB) along with the LTT SS barrel for my 92A1 . Or just getting the LTT SS barrel and getting the INOX hammer from Beretta. Looks like the only way to get a SS trigger from Beretta is to buy a $99 kit including things I don’t need (trigger bar, guide rod, safety levers, etc). I want to wind up with SS barrel, trigger and hammer on my black 92A1.

Allegheny arms is your huckleberry

https://alleghenyarms.com/accessories/
    Last edited by Torsius; 02-13-2020 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Added link

Thanks for reference. Have never seen their site.

NP3 trigger from LTT. This is a Inox Vertec slide from BUSA and NP3 TJIB and trigger from LTT
    20200214_091013 by craig stuard, on Flickr

Site Supporter
    Don't overlook Wilson.

Brownells via PF Affiliate Link...

https://www.brownells.com/handgun-pa...prod28449.aspx

I called Josh at Allegheny Arms. He is getting back to me on SS trigger and hammer. In mean time, they offer the 4.7” SS barrel from Beretta that they cut, and turn the target crown. What do you guys think of the reverse 60 degree crown as opposed to the traditional countersunk 90 degree target crown. It looks cool and is easier to clean, not being 90 degrees. Also definitely protects rifling. In picture below, the left is standard 90 degree crown, the center and right is the 60.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Rmiked View Post
    I called Josh at Allegheny Arms. He is getting back to me on SS trigger and hammer. In mean time, they offer the 4.7” SS barrel from Beretta that they cut, and turn the target crown. What do you guys think of the reverse 60 degree crown as opposed to the traditional countersunk 90 degree target crown. It looks cool and is easier to clean, not being 90 degrees. Also definitely protects rifling. In picture below, the left is standard 90 degree crown, the center and right is the 60.
    Nice! I really dig the AA’s reverse 60. Its kind of like the one I did on my barrel when I cut it to 4.7”except its recessed and not full.

Attachment 48786Attachment 48785
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Site Supporter
    That Allegheny reverse crown is cool - I’ve been eyeing them, as I have a full length SS barrel that I’m debating having cut to Compact length and crowned.
    Langdon (LTT) started offering a similar service a few months ago for $70

Allegheny seems to offer it for $40

https://www.langdontactical.com/cust...-crown-barrel/

I’ve worked with, and purchased from, both Allegheny and LTT. I have nothing but good things to say about either.
    Last edited by GyroF-16; 02-15-2020 at 10:32 PM.

I’m lucky that I live in Pittsburgh and Allehgheny Gun Works is right here in town. I’ve had Josh do a number of custom things to my Berettas over the years and he’s the best in the business when it comes to Berettas. Deal with confidence.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell -

GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY!!!!

User Tag List