View Poll Results: Do you vote Bloomberg?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, removing Trump is more of a concern than gun rights

2 1.40%
  • No, Bloomberg’s stance on guns is too concerning

49 34.27%
  • Not voting for either (stay home or third party)

7 4.90%
  • I already support Trump

85 59.44%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun enthusiasts / Trump haters: Would you vote for Bloomberg?

Aside from his stance on the private ownership of firearms, which of his policies would endear him to your average Democrat on the street?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn’t vote Trump the first time around. I voted 3rd Party. I didn’t want him to degrade the presidency with his tweets and I didn’t think he would govern conservatively.

He did degrade the presidency with his tweets but he did govern moderately conservatively. Trump being re-elected means more conservative Supreme Court justices (he got 1 out of 2 right). Trump has also done all of the damage to the decorum of the presidency and can’t make it worse by staying (I hope).

At this point, whoever ends up with the Democratic nomination, they will probably be very anti gun, so I will most likely be voting Trump.

I do think Bloomberg has a decent chance of getting the nomination. He has two solid plans at this point: Super Tuesday takeover or split votes with multiple rounds of re-voting in convention until delegates are freed up to vote for whoever they wish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I don't drink soda often, but when I do I like to drink 18 oz at a time.

pat

I live in a pretty liberal area and the consensus among them all seems to be they're going to have their asses handed to them this November.

They don't have anything that could beat Trump and I'm thinking the majority will stay home.

Wonder which Trump spawn will run in 2024? Legit question, I can see it happening.
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by deflave View Post
    I live in a pretty liberal area and the consensus among them all seems to be they're going to have their asses handed to them this November.

They don't have anything that could beat Trump and I'm thinking the majority will stay home.

Good! I hope all of them stay home..I don’t agree with everything Trump does, but he’s a light year ahead of anybody the Dems have....so, now it’s down to Bernie, and the other guy, and their only talking points seem to be
    A. Tax the living hell out of the “rich” exactly who that is, is a bit of a grey area..
    B. Free shit, free shit, free shit!!
    C, Almost forgot..Gun Control!!! You can’t have any! Don’t worry, we’ll protect you!

I can't find a candidate worthy of the office among those who will be running, including the incumbent.

Guess I still have a few months to decide whether to skip that part of the ballot entirely.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I can't find a candidate worthy of the office among those who will be running, including the incumbent.

Guess I still have a few months to decide whether to skip that part of the ballot entirely.
    Darth Vader deserves your vote. Killing rebel scum since a long time ago. You didnt see gun control during the galactic empire days did you? Vader will stand up for your 2A rights! Vader 2020, and beyond!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Darth Vader deserves your vote. Killing rebel scum since a long time ago. You didnt see gun control during the galactic empire days did you? Vader will stand up for your 2A rights! Vader 2020, and beyond!
    I wish I found one iota of humor in the situation...but I don't.

I fear for the future of the country.

The best I can hope for is a "do no harm" candidate to arise from the dung heap. I don't think there's much chance of that.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Aside from his stance on the private ownership of firearms, which of his policies would endear him to your average Democrat on the street?
    Same as the others, free stuff, forgive all loans, free healthcare, kumbaya.

User Tag List