View Poll Results: Do you vote Bloomberg?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, removing Trump is more of a concern than gun rights

2 1.40%
  • No, Bloomberg’s stance on guns is too concerning

49 34.27%
  • Not voting for either (stay home or third party)

7 4.90%
  • I already support Trump

85 59.44%
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun enthusiasts / Trump haters: Would you vote for Bloomberg?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Where does he stand on the Taran/Jade issue?

I gotta say, I effing love this "unaffiliated" Tom Jones guy.

Amy is my girl and I'm hoping for the best. Centrist Democrats are to be encouraged and supported.
    Not a rhetorical question, what has Trump done for 2nd Amendment rights other than give it lip service?
    Real guns have hammers.

I took the WaPo match up. Bloomberg came in first and Biden 2nd but Biden won't make it past Super Tuesday. Next up was Klobuchar so it was Bloomberg then Klobuchar.

Not that it matters because I'm not sure if I'm going to skip the pres. box altogether or vote there. I may just register my extreme displeasure at the system once again. I guess it depends on if I have a good BM that morning and if there's anything but oatmeal and prunes to eat for breakfast.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Duffy View Post
    Amy is my girl and I'm hoping for the best. Centrist Democrats are to be encouraged and supported.
    Not a rhetorical question, what has Trump done for 2nd Amendment rights other than give it lip service?
    Absolutely nothing. He missed his yuge opportunity very bigly. AWB2 and CC is moving up the the minds of many voters. He needed to buy the pro gun real estate and he didn't. Lost votes.
    Last edited by Borderland; 02-13-2020 at 07:58 PM.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    Amongst enthusiasts , I wonder if this population size is even 1.
    Well, yes, because there are 33 non-Trump responses, so far.

(The "I already support the Orange-Faced Dumpster Fire" responses are irrelevant to the question at hand.)
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    I'd put my pencil in a sharpener before I vote for Bloomberg.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    (The "I already support the Orange-Faced Dumpster Fire" responses are irrelevant to the question at hand.)
    I started laughing the evening of November 8th, 2016, and have literally not stopped since.

Alternate Response:

"You can't say that about Obama."
    "At least he has more realistic hair than Primary Mode Joe Biden."

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Duffy
    I actually think she's the only candidate in the Democratic field that can win. And if she wins the primary, doesn't know anything incriminating about Hillary Clinton, and says "I think gun control is dumb" on national TV? She'll have it locked down.

But we all know that won't happen.

I actually think she's the only candidate in the Democratic field that can win. And if she wins the primary, doesn't know anything incriminating about Hillary Clinton, and says "I think gun control is dumb" on national TV? She'll have it locked down.
    Are you kidding? She's been in Minnesota all her life. I bet she didn't even go to Trump's wedding. Yah sure, you betcha.

New York Über Alles just doesn’t have the same ring to it....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eIqESwzCGg4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is the most greedy, evil, sociopath in the line up, with ties to the free Masons? That is who will win. The next president has already been chosen for you, just like the one before that and the one before that and so on. Their path to the white house has already been paved and the strings pulled. This country never was "we the people" from the start. In fact it went down more like this : Hey Samuel! Give the king his tea tax you peasant sob. Which Samuel then replies back to the kings guard : Nathaniel I am sick of your bourgeoisie ass coming around here and taxing me for everything I own! I am not going to pay the king his taxes, in fact I'm a greedy sob and I want to collect tax from everyone else, including your king!

Fast forward a few hundred years and here we are, paying the king his taxes so his belly is full while the rest of us starve. Whoever will masqurade the illusion of free will the best and further NWO the quickest will win. What a downer.

User Tag List